Van Bommel

S

Snyde

Talked with a lot of them on different forums. See the thing is their midfield is physical enough and doesn't need protection while it lacks genuine creativity and talent. Plus with their new players Bayern shouldn't really mind selling him.

maz

I walk the line
I would have thought it totally different since he is captain. I thought they appreciate him a lot. Interesting to hear.

S

Snyde

Actually there was alot of hate against the manager because he was made captain, that too a non german, the kind of abuse VB got on some places was shocking for me to see. But it was in the 3-4 month period around our tie with them (I had joined before the draw was made) and they weren't doing too well in that period so it could be that...

FlyLo

MVB at Bayern is not the player he was for Barcelona, anymore. Add to that the fact that we needed someone that physical to protect our fragile tiny players. Bayern Munich is full of tough, physical players so they actually need someone with talent, creativity and good passing.

edit: and Snyde is right, most Bayern supporters aren't very fond of MVB.

Last edited:

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
I would have thought it totally different since he is captain. I thought they appreciate him a lot. Interesting to hear.
MVB has never been liked much except at Barca. Says a lot. Dirty play and cheating is much appreciated there, it seems.

R

Red Devil

Van Bommel one the dirtest players on the planet but a great player all the same .

Last edited:

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Everybody loves the dirty player on their team, the player all the other fans hate and who you'd hate if he played for another side. Anybody who denies it is lying.

Abaddon

Everybody loves the dirty player on their team, the player all the other fans hate and who you'd hate if he played for another side. Anybody who denies it is lying.
I cannot stand Sasha Vujacic, and I'm a Laker fan. What's your explanation?

S

Snyde

BTW Just like to add that MVB was loved by the bavarians in his first year, so much so that they voted him their best player. So that pretty much kills Wardo's theory.

Abaddon

The same rule doesn't apply to basketball?
That makes no sense. He whines just like VB. He cheats just like VB (Vujacic is probably the biggest flopper in the game, after Varejao). He has a disgusting look just like VB. Plays the most annoying defense in the entire league. On top of that, he's a huge faggot. There is no good reason for it not to apply in basketball. He's hated by pretty much everyone.

And you're not allowed to foul in basketball... well since when are you allowed to foul in football? There's a reason it's called a foul.

Home of Barca Fans