Van Bommel

T

tecolotebuho

I truly miss the V-Bomb. It took 2 years to recover from his loss.

Given Barca's need for help for Busquets while Yaya and Keita are gone in January,
would it be out of the question to approach Bayern with a one-month loan offer?

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
He's quite important to the Netherlands national team too. He forms a great partnership with Nigel de Jong:they are the backbone of the team, because they've got the most touches on the ball, and therefore the most passes. And they conquer the ball many times of course, especially Van Bommel. He's more useful than Engelaar, who used to play at De Jong's side.

T

tecolotebuho

So,
What possesed Rijkaard to dispose of Von Bommel and Gio.

They obviously were important parts of the sucessful run.
And they are both important on th Dutch NT.

I know, he's prejudiced against the Dutch.

V

Valon

So,
What possesed Rijkaard to dispose of Von Bommel and Gio.

They obviously were important parts of the sucessful run.
And they are both important on th Dutch NT.

I know, he's prejudiced against the Dutch.

Why would he be? He's Dutch himself.

Evil

Shabazz
Let's remember the good things Van Bommel did

van-bommel_dw_sport_162645g.jpg

J

Jordzibob

he was innocent..

This is a really random topic, but he wasnt innocent. I dont care if Henry scored or not, he should have been sent off for that without question. It wasnt just a push or a late challenge, he elbowed him in the fucking face, blatantly aswell. It was a disgusting thing to do and it clearly wasnt an accident, if you watch the video its deliberate, its just the only way they could stop Messi.

maz

I walk the line
Its who he was, and its why we loved him so much. I dont know whether its wrong or right that we now hate him because he does the same thing for another team, but either way we shouldnt be so surprised.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

he was trying a shoulder push but didnt realise messi was that small

S

Snyde

Yeah, at first I was f*cking angry at him but after seeing that Messi was ok I couldn't help but say classic MVB :blush:

Funny thing is most Bayern fans don't appreciate him or his qualities.

Home of Barca Fans