Van Bommel

barca96

i cant stand watching that video james. so disgusted at the butcher from bilbao.whatever his name is
another one is vinnie jones

Forrest Gump

I'm not enjoying to see him playing in the Bundesliga. He's always working with his elbow and practicing a physical game. Sometimes he reminds me of a human battering ram. Off the pitch he seems to be a nice guy.

Peerd

Notorious Demagogue
Yes. He is a very nice and friendly guy :)

And he is the best football player from my province. He can just speak in dialect xD

barca96

If we ever have to face Bayern with Ibra on the pitch, Pep is going to get veeeeery angry, hahahaha...

contrary to popular belief, ibra is not a dirty player. he is a hot head. but he just get mad at himself or the crowd.
he will never pull of a dirty tackle or throw a punch.

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
You really believe that? :lol:

[youtube]hvQufN57czc[/youtube]

One of the many.. he is not as dirty as Van bommel for sure, but he aint saint either...

Nothing new about Van Bommel though, always has been like this and always will be..

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
That isn't dirty. That's just a stupid move. Zlatan is hot headed and stupid when it doesn't go his way though.

But no, he is not in the same bracket of dirty as Van Bommel. Lunatic Mark only wants to provoke, destroy and kick, regardless of the situation or mood.

Ataraxia

I rather see Van Bommel kicking the sh*t out of players than Iniesta diving and jumping like a fool for the whole 90 minutes waving his hand for yellow and red cards. Besides, Van Bommel is much cleaner than most of you are portraying him to be. In this WC alone, I've seen 10000 worse tackles than Van Bommel did yet no one mentions them. If you don't like his attitude and character don't bash the guy just for the sake of it. Seriously, this whole Van Bommel bashing on the news, internet everywhere is so funny, because as I said Aogo went in for one damn game and almost broke 10 legs yet no one even mentions him Van Bommel on the other hand was agressive but never that dangerous and is getting sh*t talk from everywhere.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Have you even seen all of Van Bommel's tackles?

Oh, Aogo's one was bad. At least he got a red card and didn't do anything else that game. One tackle is bad but can happen, but consistently in seven games in a row without any punishment is ridiculous.

Ataraxia

What red, ???, he got yellow, and he twisted the **** out of the Urugayan's player leg. Van Bommel's tackles were just aggressive contacts, never came dangerous to Aogo's or many others .

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
yeah yellow. I meant at least he got a yellow card but should have gotten a red one. Two sentences in one and missed a bunch of words apparently. :D

barca96

van bommel has been like this his whole life.
that's his skill set.
a lot of players are hot headed and cant control their emotion, like ibra, balotelli etc.
but people like van bommel, vinnie jones, , they do it on a constant basis

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Legend.

Going through the pages, alot of haters :lol: Guy's a beast.

He was so good for AC Milan in the two years, bossed. Cried when he left. so much love for the main man.

edit: ^ I should note he cried when he left, not me :lol:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans