Adama Traore

Porque

I always had a softspot for Adama having seen him beast it through the youth categories. But I just can't see how he can co-exist with Messi in our lineup. At Barcelona he would also need a manager who has the balls to tell Messi (and BFF) to shut up and let the tank dribble. Currently we don't have it.

xXKonan

To be Fair BBZ isn't the only one who thought he may not be a top-top level player.

Dude had the physique and the technical ability but he was lacking in the Football intelligence area. the 2014/15 Barca B team was straight-up bad that season and he had a lot of games where he prefered to draw 2-3 players on him and try and get past dribbling them instead of keeping it simple as he should and it came off as one-trick ponyish.

It wasn't until ‎Tony Pulis came to Middlesborough, that he slowly started to figure stuff out and Nuno has helped further his progress at Wolves. I'm still not sure if he would be great here if he came back but who knows at this point.

frostdude1

An absolute beast and another huge mistake by the moronic board we have. Yes he has grown but that?s why you send kids out on loan till they reach the age where they can come back and contribute.

JamDav1982

An absolute beast and another huge mistake by the moronic board we have. Yes he has grown but that?s why you send kids out on loan till they reach the age where they can come back and contribute.

He forced a move and didnt want a loan.

While was not at level or style to be in first team.

fergus90

When he left Barca he joined Villa and he was absolutely bang average for us, the occasional good dribble but lacking any end product whatsoever 95% of the time. It's only with experience and most likely the influence of Nuno Santo that he's transformed into the player he is now.
He could definitely play for a better team, although you might argue that Wolves are good enough to be considered a reasonably top team now.

Xaviniesta

Sign this tank and convert him to our RB :lol:

not sure if ur joking, but i suggested in another thread that i'd prefer him over cancelo. would be in favor of that or ricardo pereira as a plan B option.

have no doubt he could do well at RB (at least better than our current options). problem is he'd cost a ton so i can't see it happening since it'd be a risky solution

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
not sure if ur joking, but i suggested in another thread that i'd prefer him over cancelo. would be in favor of that or ricardo pereira as a plan B option.

have no doubt he could do well at RB (at least better than our current options). problem is he'd cost a ton so i can't see it happening.

I'm half joking. I do think we need a new RB and LB as starters. Which means no Semdo or no Roberto and definitely no Alba. I just don't know who those replacements can be.

Would prefer two very athletic players that are good in attack. Properly good going forward. Not like Alba who is a one trick pony.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans