Adama Traore

Porque

At a big club he is the guy you bring on in the last 20-30 along with Jan Koller to totally alter the dynamics of the game.

A very rugby-esque kind of sub to have where you bring on a pure power runner against tired legs.

FinBarcelonafan

Funny thing is, he is a winger and he can actually dribble. Only player who can dribble for us Messi, Dembele and maybe small amounts Fati.

FinBarcelonafan

At a big club he is the guy you bring on in the last 20-30 along with Jan Koller to totally alter the dynamics of the game.

A very rugby-esque kind of sub to have where you bring on a pure power runner against tired legs.

I doubt he would want to be just a sub but he would be incredibly Vs tired legs.

Porque

I doubt he would want to be just a sub but he would be incredibly Vs tired legs.

Oh definitely. He is good enough to start in most clubs and will prefer his current standing in a higher level club than Wolves.

I just see that right now he is not starter material for elite clubs and that that would be his best usage. Of course he could start games too.

You watch him right now and on his day he will torment any defence like a showreel. But productivity wise he isn't big on the G and A's.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Current Traore is much better than he was. His decesion is clearly much better though not world class level.

He's not tremendously different in terms of play since he was here, I don't agree at all. Physically he clearly has changed and I can only imagine he has matured in other areas of his game but I still see a similar mix of his pros/cons to his game. Had he actually stayed and developed in the Barca way of playing rather than mostly counterattacking football in the Premiership, no idea what sort of player he'd be now

It's simply another example of the rudderless sporting project of this board of Rosell & Bartomeu - they treat the cantera as a reserve of commodities rather than building blocks to the club & first team

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He's not tremendously different in terms of play since he was here, I don't agree at all. Physically he clearly has changed and I can only imagine he has matured in other areas of his game but I still see a similar mix of his pros/cons to his game. Had he actually stayed and developed in the Barca way of playing rather than mostly counterattacking football in the Premiership, no idea what sort of player he'd be now

It's simply another example of the rudderless sporting project of this board of Rosell & Bartomeu - they treat the cantera as a reserve of commodities rather than building blocks to the club & first team

Load of speculative BS. Traore has improved massively thanks to Nuno and Pulis, anyone can see that.

Gaudi

He was dribbler since always, he lacked brains for our style but he always looked dangerous. I'm not sure he would wanted to be a super sub but he is damn useful in those situation. Imagine opposition leads but getting tired, you put him in just to push on the right and powers the ball in the box, one will reach designated target.

Honestly the same goes for Puig for example, I would rather have him as a sub then Alena, but yes, only a sub.

Andresito

Staff member
He'd probably be better suited as a sub in a team like Madrid, especially in their CR days where they were pumping crosses.

Havesaks

goal. com/en/news/wolves-star-traore-reveals-the-baby-oil-trick-thats-made-him/2o4ml688vla21jw3vs7sd2su3

Why cant I post links from goal?

fergus90

His decision making can still be very suspect though. He did play well for Villa a couple times but majority of the time he made you bury your head in your hands in frustration. His pace and power make him a dangerous player but he lacks something I don't think can be coached.

At Wolves he's obviously evolved but some of those problems still remain.

Home of Barca Fans