Adama Traore

Amiga73

Senior level?

Against Huesca in the Copa del Rey.

The problem with Adama and the others is that they were managed by Eusebio who does not really talk to players. Hopefully a new manager will come in and actually talk and tell the players what they have to do, which would help out Adama from being too selfish with the ball.

khaled_a_d

Against Huesca in the Copa del Rey.

The problem with Adama and the others is that they were managed by Eusebio who does not really talk to players. Hopefully a new manager will come in and actually talk and tell the players what they have to do, which would help out Adama from being too selfish with the ball.

You do realize that Huesca is in 3rd division?one division lower than what Adama plays in?

khaled_a_d

1 year ago, for saying something like that, you would be called "a closet Madridista" :)

He took step back this year rather than developing tbf .last year he kept improving and impressing for a player who was just making his debut with Barca B but this year it seems it got into his head and instead of working on his weakness he misused his abilities

Zangash

Banned
1 year ago, for saying something like that, you would be called "a closet Madridista" :)

Meh. My general level of hype towards young players has seen a significant drop over the past few months. I honestly only see Samper making it to being a key part of our team one day.

L

linetty

Meh. My general level of hype towards young players has seen a significant drop over the past few months. I honestly only see Samper making it to being a key part of our team one day.
This.

Btw, how's Enguene doing lately? I haven't seen him play for the Juvenil in UEFA Youth Leauge this year and last season he was pretty good in this competition. Also, his name is Lionel so there must be something to it. :messi:

Tonykross

When I said it a few months ago, you guys wanted to crucify me.

L

linetty

When I said it a few months ago, you guys wanted to crucify me.
Because it was irrelevant a few months ago. Adama was rocking the Segunda and many players shone and now due to poor coaching/management it doesn't look nearly as bright.

Zangash

Banned
Because it was irrelevant a few months ago. Adama was rocking the Segunda and many players shone and now due to poor coaching/management it doesn't look nearly as bright.

Not to mention how he changes his opinion on literally every young player we have depending on the speed of the wind outside.

"Dongou is our best striker!"
"Dongou should go play for another team tbh"

"Munir isn't nearly as good as Dongou!"
"Why don't we just promote Munir now?"
"Munir needs to stay with the B team. He probably has no future here."

Etc.

Home of Barca Fans