Adama Traore

gasgas

He's just amazing and is gaining big hype now at the age of 24, despite being in the scene for years now.

[tw]1220456377841344515[/tw]

Dembouz x Traore is the dream, dawg. Brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it.

Those counterattacks :wub:

Much better than having Rakishit or Slowzmann leading a counter

Tackle

Where does he get that dribbling skills ?

I think 1v1 he is unbeatable

He is in the top 0.1% for both speed and strength. Lad is physical specimen the likes of which have virtually never existed in football before.

His dribbling is neither elegant, nor particularly intricate, but he is capable of simply bulldozing through defenders.

For the longest time he had a rock for a brain. Lately he's been starting to see the pitch a bit better, but still has his obvious limitations.

jamrock

Just goes to show what a bit of time & patience can do for a player under the right manger, dude is developing into a player that will be playing for a top team in a season if he keeps this up.

Andresito

Staff member
His decisions are awful, but the decisions he makes usually works out. That's the difference between current and old Adama.

Some situations from yesterday which I remember:
- Dribbling at centre of the pitch, he's got free teammates around him, Liverpool gang him with 4 players, Henderson bounces off him like a glove. He manages to keep possession of the ball due to technique + strength, but could've passed it earlier. After this wonderful situation he sends the ball out for a throw in with a disastrous long ball :lol:

- Dribbling just outside his own box, Liverpool press high. If he succeeds he can start a counter. Instead Salah takes the ball and gets a dangerous shot on goal which Rui Patricio saves.

- 1 on 1 with van Dijk. He's basically got the whole pitch to run at since van Dijk's only support Gomez is marking Jimenez. Adama takes one touch and optimistically shoots from way out of the box. The shot went closer to the corner flag than the goal.

Pep said Ederson was City's best PK taker the other day. Having Adama is basically like having your goalkeeper take the penalties. If you succeed, no problem; but if you don't, the consequences are very costly. That's why neutral's like to watch him, he doesn't care, he just goes on on his own.

Devils

2-3 years time he's going to be one of the best wingers on the planet barring a terrible injury.

He's a nightmare for defenders.

gasgas

I had a dream we got him back and he scored the winning goal in el classico after skinning Carvajal alive.

Please get him back. These players who are different from our usual type tend to do well better than expected

pregra

Hurts a bit to see him play right now. Id go as far as saying he would be our second best player by a mile. Imagine him and Semedo on the right

Home of Barca Fans