User Tag List

Page 87 of 89 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1331

Thread: Adama Traore

  1. #1291
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,816
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish we still had him. The squad is full of crabs and turtles.

    He wouldn't be a starter but a good squad option who could take advantage of the space Messi creates for others.

  2. #1292
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    20,422
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritchie View Post
    I wish we still had him. The squad is full of crabs and turtles.

    He wouldn't be a starter but a good squad option who could take advantage of the space Messi creates for others.
    He would be worse than Deulofeu was.

    Messi being in the team makes it harder for the wide players in a lot of ways. In particular ones like Deu or Adama who want ball early to run at opponents as is they are one trick ponies.

  3. #1293
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,816
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    He would be worse than Deulofeu was.

    Messi being in the team makes it harder for the wide players in a lot of ways. In particular ones like Deu or Adama who want ball early to run at opponents as is they are one trick ponies.
    They're good options to bring off the bench to stretch a defence, they're never going to be starter material for Barca, but neither should shit like Paulinho and Gomes.

  4. #1294
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    20,422
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritchie View Post
    They're good options to bring off the bench to stretch a defence, they're never going to be starter material for Barca, but neither should shit like Paulinho and Gomes.
    Deulofeu wasnt though. He just clearly looked not good enough.

    Likes of Dembele is levels above those two if Barca want that.

  5. #1295
    Senior Member
    Joan Laporta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    5,248
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiga73 View Post
    [*]Alba, Iniesta only passing to Messi even if other players are open is low IQ.
    Gomes attempted a bad pass, but so did Messi

    Iniesta and low IQ in the same sentence

  6. #1296
    New signing

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    49
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Adama traore completed 12 out of 12 attempted dribbles against leeds in their last match with a messique assist, he was the man of the match. Decision making has always been his flaw but if he can sought that out, he'll be a very good player for any club. His crossing is okay, he was taking the corner kicks and they were all good, he's improving.

  7. #1297
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,816
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    Deulofeu wasnt though. He just clearly looked not good enough.

    Likes of Dembele is levels above those two if Barca want that.
    Deulo isn't good enough but I don't think he's a bad player to bring off the bench against lower sides with the game being stretched. The problem was he was starting games early season.

  8. #1298
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    20,422
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritchie View Post
    Deulo isn't good enough but I don't think he's a bad player to bring off the bench against lower sides with the game being stretched. The problem was he was starting games early season.
    He came off the bench and still looked poor.

    If want an option with pace there is better than Deu or Adama.

  9. #1299
    Member

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    454
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol Adama definitely wouldn't be worse than Deulofeu. He's actually gone through a pretty impressive development with his passing and decision making. What he can create from his dribbling is on a whole different level from Deulofeu. No doubt a bid will come for him in the summer. The interesting question is if he can still do what he does now at a top level. If he can, then he would be brutal. I mean fucking look at these highlights. The insane assists is at 2.15.



    The most impressive thing is how few mistakes he makes playing like he does.

  10. #1300
    Senior Member
    khaled_a_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    9,068
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BusiTheKing View Post
    lol Adama definitely wouldn't be worse than Deulofeu. He's actually gone through a pretty impressive development with his passing and decision making. What he can create from his dribbling is on a whole different level from Deulofeu. No doubt a bid will come for him in the summer. The interesting question is if he can still do what he does now at a top level. If he can, then he would be brutal. I mean fucking look at these highlights. The insane assists is at 2.15.



    The most impressive thing is how few mistakes he makes playing like he does.
    He plays in 2nd division, same level he played in Barca b, a level that Deulofeu who has played in top 3 divisions in the world in past 15 years, last time Gerard played in Segunda he was 3 years younger than Adama and was the league best player.
    And watching the video, he looks a lot like same player, just play more inside and starting to play with his head up, if he keep improving the later it will be huge for him tbf. but long way to go before joining ig club and longer way to be successful in a big club. Very thankful for A.Villa for the 12M, was a total steal for us.
    Nothing but best wishes for Adama, always hope to see La Masia kids succeed at the end

  11. #1301
    Member

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    454
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by khaled_a_d View Post
    He plays in 2nd division, same level he played in Barca b, a level that Deulofeu who has played in top 3 divisions in the world in past 15 years, last time Gerard played in Segunda he was 3 years younger than Adama and was the league best player.
    And watching the video, he looks a lot like same player, just play more inside and starting to play with his head up, if he keep improving the later it will be huge for him tbf. but long way to go before joining ig club and longer way to be successful in a big club. Very thankful for A.Villa for the 12M, was a total steal for us.
    Nothing but best wishes for Adama, always hope to see La Masia kids succeed at the end
    let's not pretend that Segunda Division was anywhere near the level of the Championship today. Plus, Adama was more or less the same player when they first dropped down as he was against top teams in the Premier League. The interesting thing is how he has developed since then in terms of end product.

  12. #1302
    New signing

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    49
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Adama has always been a legend in dribbling, he passes many players as if they're not there, both in Copa matches, epl (against all the top teams) etc. His problem then was decision making and it seems he's improving in that now, once he perfects, he'll be a threat to any team.

  13. #1303
    Senior Member
    Xaviniesta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    3,170
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there is still hope







    Last edited by Xaviniesta; 17th March 2018 at 08:48 PM.

  14. #1304
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    20,422
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What does that have to do with Adama?

  15. #1305
    Senior Member
    Xaviniesta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    3,170
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    What does that have to do with Adama?
    posted the wrong link, your highness. forgive me