Adama Traore

I would say AM is closer to Barça/RM than Tottenham is to City/L'pool.

And there is also no clear top 6 in La Liga who is distantly better than the rest of the league.

It's hard to compare both leagues in general though when a newly promoted team in EPL can easily spend 100M+ which is around the same that bottom 10 teams in La Liga spent together.

People tend to conveniently omit this fact. The EPL spends by far the most amount of money in the transfer market compared to other leagues. Given this, they should clean up in Europe every year. But bar last year, its been 10 years of abject failure.

The league can't even serve up attractive, attacking football. You have billion pound teams like Chelsea and Utd parking the bus hahaha.

In my opinion the EPL is the quintessential example of failure and mediocrity in every single way.

Andrew M

People tend to conveniently omit this fact. The EPL spends by far the most amount of money in the transfer market compared to other leagues. Given this, they should clean up in Europe every year. But bar last year, its been 10 years of abject failure.

The league can't even serve up attractive, attacking football. You have billion pound teams like Chelsea and Utd parking the bus hahaha.

In my opinion the EPL is the quintessential example of failure and mediocrity in every single way.

This is pure trolling.

stb_1

Liverpool and City are better than Madrid and Barcelona. Until this is the case Premier League will be stronger. Issue is they will continue to be stronger as long as they are managed by Guardiola and Klopp.

Atletico and Valencia are pretty much on par with Chelsea and Tottenham. Atletico is probably the best of the 4. Then Tottenham and Chelsea and Valencia/Sevilla a bit behind.

Valencia is not on par with Chelsea or Spurs at all, don't you remember Arsenal trashing them in Europa last year 7-3 on aggregrate? Arsenal were 5th in the PL..

stb_1

LOL. What about Real and Barca spending billions?

Man City and Liverpool play better attacking football than both. Atletico are a park the bus team and they are the 3rd best team in Spain. Stop talking rubbish. Does anyone think by the way a team like West Ham who has Haller, Anderson, Lanzini, Fornals, Rice, Yarmolenko, Diop with Pellegrini managing wouldn't comfortably finish top 6 in Spain? And West Ham are probably only the 10th best team in the PL...

Porque

Poch lost 13 league games last year. They are pretty much on last seasons form in that regard. The difference is that his wins have turned to draws this year. Thats why I always questioned if he was an elite club manager. Bar the CL run last year, he loses a hell of a lot of games.

Oh... this thread is about Adama? Um, he has big thighs.

khaled_a_d

Poch lost 13 league games last year. They are pretty much on last seasons form in that regard. The difference is that his wins have turned to draws this year. Thats why I always questioned if he was an elite club manager. Bar the CL run last year, he loses a hell of a lot of games.

Oh... this thread is about Adama? Um, he has big thighs.

:lol:

Andresito

Staff member
Chooses Mali NT - Rodrigo withdraws from the Spanish NT due to injury, Adama gets called up - Adama then gets replaced by Sarabia because of injury.

[tw]1193297915797790720[/tw]

[tw]1193632812873728006[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans