Adama Traore

Sorin

Seems like good coaching goes a long way. Who'd a thunk it? Not EV cheerleaders that's for sure.

Tackle

I see the term "generational" being thrown out a lot lately and in most cases it is misused.

But, feck me if this bloke isn't a generational dribbling talent.

EC1A6nSXYAAWO9G.jpg

His explosiveness and physicality alone is enough to dust any defender in the world consistently.

Give him even half a brain and he would be competing for the Ballon D'or every year.

What a waste.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I see the term "generational" being thrown out a lot lately and in most cases it is misused.

But, feck me if this bloke isn't a generational dribbling talent.

EC1A6nSXYAAWO9G.jpg

His explosiveness and physicality alone is enough to dust any defender in the world consistently.

Give him even half a brain and he would be competing for the Ballon D'or every year.

What a waste.

Nah, there have always been these players with incredible dribbling that were otherwise mediocre. Ben Arfa, Taarabt, Denilson to name a few. Adama is just one of them, most probably.

EdmondDantes

Aren't these numbers a bit skewed?

I swear Adama is a sub in most games, playing say 20 min against tired legs, so of course he's gonna dribble everyone.

I'd interested to see his dribbling stats in games that he starts and finishes.

Having said that, there's no denying he's a gifted dribbler whichever way you look at it.

CatalinR10

if he's such a good dribbler why didn't any club put like 50-60 mil for him on the table ?

i know he's dumb as fuck on the field and stuff like that but still

Put Denis Suarez in the EpubL and he would be the best dribbler. They don't dribble, its a kick and rush headless chicken style league. Get it wide and Get it in the middle - never beat your man.

Andrew M

He played 4 times there, nearly every time coming on as a sub. Don't agree with your 'logic" and "sense" of judging a player on a total of circa 100 minutes game time.

Of course you can't judge a player too much on such a small sample. However, I don't see the justification for derisively calling the Premier League a 'kick and rush headless chicken style league'. What does that even mean?

No tactics?
No technique?
No aesthetic style?

Untrue on both counts.

Home of Barca Fans