Adama Traore

Joan

Adama Traoré is the Championship this season:

• 306/423 passes completed
• 243/303 dribbles completed

Adama Traoré's dribble success rate (80.1%) was higher than his pass accuracy (72.3%) in the Championship this season.

Sterlingfan2000

He is a dribble monster. It's crazy, I think on 1v1 he is unbeatable.

Honestly if he had football brain, he would be Ballon dor contender

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He is a dribble monster. It's crazy, I think on 1v1 he is unbeatable.

Honestly if he had football brain, he would be Ballon dor contender

Dude if he had a football brain that was at a decent level he would be unstoppable. Physical beast with out of the world dribbling skills.

Deulofeu and Adama must be the two biggest disappointments out of La Masia in recent times. They have the tools to be among the best in their position, but lacked the most crucial part to succeed. Both had it too easy in Segunda B and Segunda, but got found out at a higher level.

Imagine if they had the footballing intelligence of Pedro and worked on their weaknesses. We would have our LW and RW set for the next decade.

Last edited:

God Serena

Dude if he had a football brain that was at a decent level he would be unstoppable. Physical beast with out of the world dribbling skills.

Deulofeu and Adama must be the two biggest disappointments out of La Masia in recent times. They have the tools to be among the best in their position, but lacked the most crucial part to succeed. Both had it too easy in Segunda B and Segunda, but got found out at a higher level.

Imagine if they had the footballing intelligence of Pedro and worked on their weaknesses. We would have our LW and RW set for the next decade.

Just imagining Adama taking the ball against Real Madrid, making a fool of Ramos and Casemiro, and actually making a smart pass to Suarez for the goal makes me shed a tear...

Messi10

Watched him live twice this season, Very greedy. Reason he doesnt pass is because he cant pass. A speedboat without a pilot. Will never make it at a big club

fergus90

I had a season of watching him at villa park when he played for us and it’s fair to say his footballing IQ is low. Produces moments of excitement here and there but messes up the basics very often.

Home of Barca Fans