Adama Traore

bastardo

He's like a right footed version of Robben. He can be a special player, just needs an injection of footballing IQ like deulofeu has done recently.

khaled_a_d

Not a bad choice if the board just wanted to offload him and call it a day :lol:

It is probably the case ,and I won't blame them one bit .
Could prove to be very good choice at the end
Also ,we can't be so sure if it is really our choice .let's not forget couple of things :
1-He has promotion clause and our coach had no interest whatsoever to bring him for 1st team . that got him leverage in the negotiation as we really needed him to leave .
2-Villa offered him huge wage ,he will be there most paid player if he played certain number of games (and it isn't even so many) . Adama probably forced that move .guaranteed big money is always hard to decline
Adama got his money ,we got our money and if one day he became worth it we can get him back .

Howes

Don't his wages go up to £75K a week once he reaches a certain number of games ?
Aston Villa look certain for relegation, they don't want his wages gong up.

xXKonan

Not surprised by the Reactions.

I mean he obviously has Talent but due to his Low Football IQ he's Frustrating to watch I just don't understand why he went to Villa, it's not helping him one bit. He's either injured or he's on the bench or he doesn't even Make the squad. I'm sure their was lower La Liga team that could've been more Useful for his Development than Villa.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's one post of multiple Aston Villa fans with similar complaints about him.

A quick twitter search and I see 90% of the Aston Villa fans complaining about his lack of playing time.

I know you're not his biggest fan, but let's please keep some perspective in mind and not paint an entire fanbase based on what one guy says

That doesn't mean Adama is a World Beater or doesn't have any flaws in his game, but he's far from as bad as you desperately try to paint him as.

Last edited:

God Serena

A quick twitter search and I see 90% of the Aston Villa fans complaining about his lack of playing time.

I know you're not his biggest fan, but let's please keep some perspective in mind and not paint an entire fanbase based on what one guy says

That doesn't mean Adama is a World Beater or doesn't have any flaws in his game, but he's far from as bad as you desperately try to paint him as.

Define "Desperately". All I commented on was what was posted. Cut out this ridiculous witch hunt, it's already boring and it's just started. I haven't even said anything about how poor I perceive him to be in who knows how long and my issues with his abilities are very different from "He only works when the ball is directly to his feet".

Home of Barca Fans