Adama Traore

Mesu

What a player :worthy:

His ceiling is right up there with Neymar and Deulofeu, but considering we only have 2 spots for wingers it remains to be seen who will make it.

In a good rotation system 3 can occupy 2 spots. I'd take Deulofeu+Adama+Neymar over Pedro+Alexis+Neymar in the future.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
In a good rotation system 3 can occupy 2 spots. I'd take Deulofeu+Adama+Neymar over Pedro+Alexis+Neymar in the future.

Along with Rafa, who can play on the wing if needed, I think Deu, Adama, and Neymar would be a great set of wingers. But we still have Ebwelle and Moha in the Juvenile A, roman in Barca B, and I think Munir can play on the wing too. So whatever we do, we'll have to play our cards correctly to ensure the best of our players stay.

DinhoR10

Along with Rafa, who can play on the wing if needed, I think Deu, Adama, and Neymar would be a great set of wingers. But we still have Ebwelle and Moha in the Juvenile A, roman in Barca B, and I think Munir can play on the wing too. So whatever we do, we'll have to play our cards correctly to ensure the best of our players stay.

Don't forget Suarez, both he and Rafa can play on the wings and in midfield although they play on opposite wings.

Mesu

Don't forget Suarez, both he and Rafa can play on the wings and in midfield although they play on opposite wings.

Denis Suarez is an attacking midfielder, Eusebio has played him on the wing also but its not like we are running out of wingers at the first team that we will need to play him & Rafa on the wings. They are capable of playing there but their actual place is in the midfield.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Denis Suarez is an attacking midfielder, Eusebio has played him on the wing also but its not like we are running out of wingers at the first team that we will need to play him & Rafa on the wings. They are capable of playing there but their actual place is in the midfield.

Agreed, it's like playing Iniesta on the wing. Of course, he can play LW really well, but why would you want him to?

khaled_a_d

Gotta love how we have to loan our B team players to the former B team coach because our own can't do anything with their development

To be fair this isn't true,actually Rafinha/Deulofeu and now Adama has showed progress under Eusebio ,they all far better than they were when they promoted to B team .and this is probably the only reason he is having the job ,Dongue is the only big time prospect that isn't showing progress under Eusebio
The reason they are loaned is b/c we aren't gonna give them minutes in 1st team and they have already done their job in 2nd division,Rafinha&Deulofeu also had a clause to force the team to promote them last summer,they had no business staying 1 more year no matter who is their coach
I didn't like the loan approach by the management considering our history with it,but right now it looks better

F

Flavia

I couldn't see the last game, shame. He got an ovation from la romareda audience, when he was subbed.

Home of Barca Fans