Adama Traore

raki

Barça fans dont care about Adama. Guardiola does and for 15M. I wonder who´s right? Rethorical.

I love Adama and i hope that he stays.

I wasn't referring only to the season under Tata, but all 3 seasons. Cesc was very frustrating to watch, every 2nd half of the season.

Well I was simply referring to Tata's season because I made the statement that Thiago leaving wasn't that bad. Not playing him while he was here was bad management and because of that he left, however his departure has been relatively inconsequential when considering the other factors that played into Tata's season and our recent success and in the long-term his brother and samper may yet mitigate any damage that we should normally feel when doing something stupid like letting go of your best young talent since Busi/Messi.

Also [MENTION=19224]raki[/MENTION] I think he should stay but I doubt he will since Lucho hasn't seemed to take a liking to him and we simply have too many players. When Pep Guardiola says he wants you, you go.

F

Flavia

Well I was simply referring to Tata's season because I made the statement that Thiago leaving wasn't that bad. Not playing him while he was here was bad management and because of that he left, however his departure has been relatively inconsequential when considering the other factors that played into Tata's season and our recent success and in the long-term his brother and samper may yet mitigate any damage that we should normally feel when doing something stupid like letting go of your best young talent since Busi/Messi.

Also @raki I think he should stay but I doubt he will since Lucho hasn't seemed to take a liking to him and we simply have too many players. When Pep Guardiola says he wants you, you go.

Inconsequential in terms... The club is still searching for a midfielder on his mould. There'd be no need for considering to pay a fortune for pogba, for instance. I just hope the same mistake isn't made about Samper. And Adama, if loaned, should go to a team like Ajax.

khaled_a_d

It's excellent business. 15M € for a completely unproven player? What more do you want? Even Gerson could be considered more proven than Traore.

Adama played in Second division in Spain .that is still very competitive league and it is better than many leagues around the world .Asensio and Dani Ceballos were both playing in same division and they lead Spain U-19 to become European champions and one the best prospects in Spain
I won't go as far as saying Gerson is more proven than him tbh

Barça fans dont care about Adama. Guardiola does and for 15M. I wonder who´s right? Rethorical.

I love Adama and i hope that he stays.

Pep likes Adama ,Lucho doesn't .both are gr8 coaches
that is why we should be open for the deal .his future might be better else where rather than being wasted here

BarcaJack

Thiago's case was different. We developed him in first team gradually for 2-3 years and it was quite clear that he should be our future. So it really hurt. In contrast Adama was currently "nobody" for the club.

raki

Thiago leaving was a disgrace and this coould be another. Where´s the patience that we had with far worse players like Jeffren or Cuenca?

Deulo and Adama out. I dont like it.

khaled_a_d

Thiago leaving was a disgrace and this coould be another. Where´s the patience that we had with far worse players like Jeffren or Cuenca?

Deulo and Adama out. I dont like it.

Cuenca was really good under Pep but he got injured after and he never came back to his best and we wasn't able to sell him .we weren't able to sell Jeffren either .that wasn't patience .
it is the problem of renewing players who doesn't belong to Barca level and not being able to sell them

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I'm all for selling him, provided that we can insert a buyback clause of course. If not, Bayern and Pep can look elsewhere.

raki

Cuenca was really good under Pep but he got injured after and he never came back to his best and we wasn't able to sell him .we weren't able to sell Jeffren either .that wasn't patience .
it is the problem of renewing players who doesn't belong to Barca level and not being able to sell them

Pep will shape Adama into a great player. If others cant do it...Thiago only blossomed in Bayern.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
[tw]624630516118102016[/tw]

Hands off! Unless it's a loan only, so he'd could do Barça a favor. But that's not bayern's MO.

"Loan".

If Bayern truly want him, it'll be a permanent transfer. A loan is out of the question.

spark

I'm all for selling him, provided that we can insert a buyback clause of course. If not, Bayern and Pep can look elsewhere.

If Bayern trigger his clause there's no possibility of any buyback. And its not like we will have a say so any look elsewhere stance would be futile.

Home of Barca Fans