Adama Traore

KB14

I have no idea why United are interested in Bale or Reus when this kid exists, what an absolute monster, he's muscular and played well against Huesca, not sure why I can't pick him for my world XI

I read they have tried to get Adama last transfers summer ...

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
He's tearing up the Segunda Division at age of 18. It's not only this one game and you should figure it out by yoursef ;)

He's being overrated, but the potential in him is incredible, you can't deny that.

But then again, Deulofeu did the same at Adama's age.

Messi10

Deulofeu was a cocky shit unlike Adama..... Deulofeu never comes on for Barca and scored a goal or looks like doing magic

anguy

He's wasted on RW. We don't play with wingers, we play with inside fucking forwards. What's a talent with his potential doing as a pure winger? No reason for that, start playing him on LW and start having him cut inside/dribble/shoot more.

He needs to improve his left foot, before we do that...

Amiga73

He's wasted on RW. We don't play with wingers, we play with inside fucking forwards. What's a talent with his potential doing as a pure winger? No reason for that, start playing him on LW and start having him cut inside/dribble/shoot more.

That is the problem. Pedro hardly takes on the first man, Suarez does not and most of the time fails. Munir just like Pedro does not do it. All that happens is you pass to one of these three players and then wait until they pass the ball back. CF main skill is to be in the box and finish things, Wingers main skill is beating the first man. This is why, when Messi is on the wing more chances are created as he can also beat the first man which attracts more defenders which creates more space fore everyone else.

Adama main skill is not actually his pace it is his acceleration that beats most of the players, just like Messi, Halilović, Iniesta and Ronaldinho. His other strength is his strength which Messi, Halilovic and Iniesta do not have. Against the slow tall defenders Adama will be a nightmare to play against. All he has to do is stand still, wait for the defender to stop and then accelerate past them.

It is Sandro and Adama I would like to see more of in the main squad as both players are more direct than Munir.

Of course this is when Barcelona are playing a 4-3-3, in a 3-5-1-1 with Neymar, Adama on the wings and Messi in the centre behind Suarez you would have 3 attackers who can easily beat the first man and teams will have nightmares as they have to choose which player to double up on ,which will create more space for the others. The advantage of the 3-5-1-1 is that Neymar gets more space to run at the defence.

khaled_a_d

Deulofeu was great, but he never dominated like Adama.

He was best player in Second division and was competing for top scorer of the competetion early on at same age or even couple of months younger,he was actually more dominant

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He was best player in Second division and was competing for top scorer of the competetion early on at same age or even couple of months younger,he was actually more dominant

His end product was better, but he was never as dominant as Adama. Adama bullies opposition players for fun, absolutely wrecks them in a way Deulofeu never did.

Home of Barca Fans