Adama Traore

F4THi

Banned
Still remember when people used to criminalize me for saying he is way better than Munir
> Now someone is coming to say they're different -_- yes i know -_- i'm talking about them as player, such as Cristiano is better than Aguero even though they're different

Empty

He's wasted on RW. We don't play with wingers, we play with inside fucking forwards. What's a talent with his potential doing as a pure winger? No reason for that, start playing him on LW and start having him cut inside/dribble/shoot more.

Danzu

Amazing talent, That speed and strength combo along with his dribbling ability is something unique(and he can use both feet :D). Reminded me a lot of eto and somewhat of Ronaldo when he started off at Manu . He really should get some time almost every game.

Last edited:
L

linetty

B5AzquZCAAADQPh.jpg
Do you even lift? What a monster. Defenders must have their pants full of crap just looking at the dude.

Immense potential buzzing in this kid.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I have no idea why United are interested in Bale or Reus when this kid exists, what an absolute monster, he's muscular and played well against Huesca, not sure why I can't pick him for my world XI

L

linetty

I have no idea why United are interested in Bale or Reus when this kid exists, what an absolute monster, he's muscular and played well against Huesca, not sure why I can't pick him for my world XI
He's tearing up the Segunda Division at age of 18. It's not only this one game and you should figure it out by yoursef ;)

He's being overrated, but the potential in him is incredible, you can't deny that.

Home of Barca Fans