Adama Traore

DinhoR10

Deulofeu is beauty, he is the beast. We have both, beauty and the beast.

The speed coupled with insane ball control Adama has is beautiful if you ask me. But being on the taller side (When compared to every non- defender in our team) I think he should get tried out as a CF at times, especially with his power, something different ya know.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Is it true that he has elected to play for Mali instead of Spain? I understand loving one's heritage and all but he's giving up all hopes of being a world champion like that.

He was born in Catalunya and represents Spain at youth levels, where'd the notion come from that he'd choose Mali?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He was born in Catalunya and represents Spain at youth levels, where'd the notion come from that he'd choose Mali?

Mali's FA made that announcement in February that him and his brother (at Asspanyol) pledged to play for Mali after meeting with the two young kids and their parents...Apparently his older brother, Mohamed, had long decided to play for Mali and Adama made the switch but I've yet to read anything from the player himself

Barcilliant

Put him in the first team. He could easily be our backup no.9. He can play on the wing too and when he gets the minutes he will be ALOT better then pedro or sanchez.

L

linetty

He is already better than both of them and still has time to grow even bigger as a player. I hope he doesn't get injured.

I

instinct

He is already better than both of them and still has time to grow even bigger as a player. I hope he doesn't get injured.

He has never proven himself against world-class players unlike Pedro and Sanchez who play on the highest level (more or less) for years now. I agree that Adama will be a world-class player if his development goes the right path but I think that he is still far away from Pedro and Sanchez.

L

linetty

He has done pretty well in his debut in La Liga against Granada and I am sure that if he got regular first team playing time, he'd give the team much more than them.

I

instinct

From what I see in the video, I doubt that he'd be that useful in our current tactical system. It seems that he loves running down the wing and afterwards crossing in the centre.
I don't believe that our team would benefit from his crosses unless Tata/a new coach will use a tall CF or will introduce counter attacking into our arsenal.

Tonykross

And he's a strong muthaphucka, too. Looks like a bodybuilder compared to Ney.

Modern European football is about pace and power, Neymar will not dominate European football with his slight frame, he would not get bigger than that, it's just his anatomy.Adama has a bright future with Barcelona and will dominate that right wing.

Home of Barca Fans