Adama Traore

jamrock

he needs to be given to the right coach to develop his talent over the next 2-3 years and we will have a monster on our hands.

DinhoR10

We've found the new Messi

Wrong this kid is Brazilian Ronaldo incarnate, Deulofeu is Cristiano Ronaldo and Halilovic is Messi. Hopefully Samper is busquets, Suarez is Iniesta and Rafinha is xavi too :lol:

Rafinha being Xavi is a stretch he's a completely different player to be honest. But different is good.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Wrong this kid is Brazilian Ronaldo incarnate, Deulofeu is Cristiano Ronaldo and Halilovic is Messi. Hopefully Samper is busquets, Suarez is Iniesta and Rafinha is xavi too :lol:

Haha. Too good to be true :)

DinhoR10

Haha. Too good to be true :)

Probably but out of all the names I called there I think Adama is really special he gets past players as easy as I've ever seen a player. I think the rest all have the potential to be world class though just need to be given the time to develop.

L

linetty

That is true, Adama is a very talented dribbler. I really enjoy watching him play!

DinhoR10

That is true, Adama is a very talented dribbler. I really enjoy watching him play!

And its not only the dribbling, he can shoot, cross AND give through balls amazingly too. Imagine this kid when he's 24. I hope he goes on loan to Dortmund if he doesnt become a full member next year. Klopp knows how to handle a young star (Think gotze) and I think he would be able to unlock this kid's potential.

Bushman

He is still incredibly raw though. He relies very much on his extraordinary pace and strenght when dribbling, totally different from Messi who has always beat his opponents by superior technique and balance and quick feet. Not saying Adama won't make it or anything, my point is that he has to improve his technique and variety of his game to take it to the next level.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He is still incredibly raw though. He relies very much on his extraordinary pace and strenght when dribbling, totally different from Messi who has always beat his opponents by superior technique and balance and quick feet. Not saying Adama won't make it or anything, my point is that he has to improve his technique and variety of his game to take it to the next level.

His technique is great. He has close touches when needed, unbelievable balance and changes of direction, etc.

What he needs to develop for first team football is adding more variety to his game and being more of a team player (not that he's selfish, just that his actions are often individual). His shot can be wicked strong, he needs to use it more. His runs don't always have to be attempts on 3-4 players (even though he succeeds so often :lol:) and he'd enhance his game by introducing linkup and participating in buildup plays. When he turns on and goes on one of his runs towards goal (with or without the ball) he's often unstoppable. It's just that he'd be a more holistic player if he added a patient side to his game too.

Less crossing; more cutbacks, linkups, movements inward, and powerful shots.

Unbelievably talented player. Under the right coaching, it's scary how good he can become.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
How many years do you guys think it will get until he is promoted to the 1st team? Hopefully he'll atleast get some exposure in copa games, when we are leading big or something like that next season.

I

instinct

How many years do you guys think it will get until he is promoted to the 1st team? Hopefully he'll atleast get some exposure in copa games, when we are leading big or something like that next season.

He should be loaned to an European club before. Germany would be a good place to go since the style in Bundesliga is very offensive from which he would benefit.
I just hope that he won't end like Robinho who could dribble either but didn't manage to do anything more (at least not appropriate). I want to see him in Dortmund. Klopp is known for helping young players to develop and his style of play suits Traoré because his speed would be required.
I'd love him to join the 1st team next season or in 2016.

JamDav1982

He wont get loaned next season, he will be one of the main players in the b team that is expected to start leading the side and taking on more responsibility.

They are still working off the same template that Pep layed down in that the last stage before being promoted is the player being a leading player of the b team and integrating into the first team.

Would imagine he will do that next season and then possibly go out on loan.

The b team now is getting younger as the club are having to promote the players sooner to that level to show them progression so that they want to stay and not go to the EPL teams that are throwing money about. Also to get them on the contracts they can use to keep them at the club.

The result is that more of them will go out on loan as they are not quite ready for the first team squad but have proved too good for the b team.

DinhoR10

He wont get loaned next season, he will be one of the main players in the b team that is expected to start leading the side and taking on more responsibility.

They are still working off the same template that Pep layed down in that the last stage before being promoted is the player being a leading player of the b team and integrating into the first team.

Would imagine he will do that next season and then possibly go out on loan.

The b team now is getting younger as the club are having to promote the players sooner to that level to show them progression so that they want to stay and not go to the EPL teams that are throwing money about. Also to get them on the contracts they can use to keep them at the club.

The result is that more of them will go out on loan as they are not quite ready for the first team squad but have proved too good for the b team.

He's already too good for the B team though :lol: he's also too good for Celta or Everton imo. He needs a real quality coach like Pep was to messi/pedro/busquets

Home of Barca Fans