Arsenal

Robbie

Not buying Cesc was a huge mistake for Arsenal.

Cesc never should have left in the first place, but he did and we eventually filled the hole he left behind.

We just bought Ozil a year ago and Ramsey finally started to become world class. We also have a squad with Wilshere, Rosicky, Cazorla, and Chamberlain.

Our #1 problem was striker, and we got both Sanchez and Welbeck, with Walcott almost fit. Our #2 problem (and this one is massive) was defensive midfielder, and we failed to get Carvalho, failed to get Khedira, and ended up with nobody.

This is why we aren't doing so well. We should've broken the bank and gotten Carvalho, not Cesc. Maybe then we would've been doing a bit better.

Ketoth

We're short in defence. Gibbs keeps getting injured and we're relying on young Calum 100% of the time we need another centre back.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
10696220_683786898433512_7416704205559125083_n.jpg

Lollll.

DB10

Again we find ourselves short in defence when everybody (bar Arsene it would seem) knew we would be. Monreal is not a CB, he never will be. Not even going to talk about the 'mythical dm' position. We're been a dull watch so far this season bar Alexis and the odd performance like vs Galatasaray for example. Very frustrating start to the season. So much for our new fitness coach from the German national teams, things are worse than ever injury wise hehe.

Still Theo back soon and some easy games on paper coming up...

Robbie

I don't think we're going to be signing anyone in January. Everyone will probably be fit by then, and Wenger will say that they're like "new signings".

Still hoping we get Khedira or Carvalho. Without a DM or at least a tough/tackling box-to-box sweeper, we're fucked. Arteta doesn't have the legs for it, and Flamini was only top class alongside Cesc & Hleb (7 years ago)

Egert

Estonian Culé
I remember some weeks ago I saw read some rumors that you are going to bid for the Celtic defender van Dijk.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Van dijk is a decent player but i cant predict how he will do in a better league, unlike other celtic players in recent years he hasnt stepped up his game dueing european matches.

Home of Barca Fans