Arsenal

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
This team are destined to fail no matter what they do. Losing 2-1 at home to Watford on a day where Chelsea drop 2 points at Liverpool.

Devils

Chelsea under Conte is multitudes above Arsenal. It was boys against men out there today.

I'm actually quite relieved Chelsea aren't in the CL. They are a very very good team.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
haha. all they do is cry and sulk. befitting for arsenal fans i guess
Wouldn't you be mad if you went from a team who won the league unbeaten and reached a CL final to a team with a manager and board content with top 4 and last 16 of the CL season in and out?

BarcaOG

Banned
Wouldn't you be mad if you went from a team who won the league unbeaten and reached a CL final to a team with a manager and board content with top 4 and last 16 of the CL season in and out?

Well yes, of course. I totally understand why they're upset. What I don't get is how they can still support the team after over a decade of mediocrity with both manager + administration content with the state of things.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Because while they are the most ridiculous fanbase out there, they're actually great fans too. Supporting the team through thick and thin. Perhaps a bit too nice of a fans though, as they should protest their board's pathetic shenanigans more.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans