Arsenal

Devils

The Arsenal drama is by far the most entertaining thing for me in football outside of Barca. Wenger staying another season would allow that to continue and I would love it.

That being said, if he does stay, it would be an incredibly selfish move on his part and would pretty much disintegrate what's left of Arsene's legacy. He would be putting his interests ahead of what is best for the club and that is a very sad way to end 20+ year old career.

Last edited:

El Flaco

Someone was asked in a local Swedish newspaper what the first sign of spring is and he replied

"When Arsenal get knocked out of the Champions League. It happens every year in the 2nd week of March."

7f6g7YW.jpg

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I guess not really their concern considering that they have got what they deserved. He is no Ashley Cole for them to cry foul that the Blues stole their youthie! They themselves had stolen the guy from some body else!!

JerseyAddict

They shouldn't be happy with anything. CLub is going down with results and respect from others. It is becoming a laughing stock for other London clubs while before there were songs like "Chelsea small club with money"... nowdays Chelsea fans can laugh in their faces... All thanks to money grabbing board and coach which prefere money over titels. Now when they don't make in the UCL they will see their piggybank broken...

Jenks

Wenger will say that they don't have the resources to do much better than fourth, but then how will he explain Spurs? They don't have a sugar daddy like City or Chelsea or a big stadium like Arsenal.

Home of Barca Fans