Arsenal

Morten

Everyone wanted Allegri, but now they got Emery instead.
I mean, he did well with Sevilla, but he was a failure at PSG.

Lutece FC

He is still a good manager, honest man, great worker.

Honestly he wasn't lucky with Paris.

He is only judged by his performance in Champions League, first year he faced Aytekin, second year the futur winner with some serious help of the referee in the first leg ... but also a giant failure during the second leg.

FCBfan22

Emery is the last type of manager Arsenal need now. They need a strong personality, who is a great motivator. I believe that, despite being tactically subpar, Lucho would be a better choice, because he is a great motivator. Half of their squad is not playing, but just surviving on the pitch and shows up for a game here or there.

El Gato

Villarato!
They are absolutely made for each other TBH. He did shit against rich teams, won’t do any better in the Premier League. Perennial Europa League spot.

They only gone and done it. Madmen.

No surprise they wanted to fill the position before the World Cup. Premiership transfer window shuts early this year so they wanted to give him at least a full month to make the changes he wants.

Last edited:

FCBfan22

They are absolutely made for each other TBH. He did shit against rich teams, won’t do any better in the Premier League. Perennial Europa League spot.

No surprise they wanted to fill the position before the World Cup. Premiership transfer window shuts early this year so they wanted to give him at least a full month to make the changes he wants.

The Arsenalest Arsenal signing ever.

FCBfan22

Spartak was embarrassing. I think Arsenal might be banking on his Europa League credentials as a quick way to get back into the CL.

...Untill one of the big clubs has a bad start of the season, finishes 3rd and proceeds to smack Arsenal again in the EL semis or final.

Devils

English media and Arsenal fans running with narrative that this guy was a treble winner with PSG. :lol:

Personally, I think he will get eaten alive in the PL. He has such a shit record when facing top teams and if that record remains, it will only get worse in England.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Any idiot with half a brain could manage PSG to a domestic treble as they have a stronghold in France. The fact it took him two season to manage a team who won four in a row to a league title in a shit league is hilarious. I've never rated Emery and I never will.

Home of Barca Fans