Arsenal

Robbie

Looks like Sagna is mad about the club's transfer dealings and agitating for either a new contract, or a transfer. It's like we're not allowed to be optimistic. Everytime things are starting looking up, something new pops up.

cloned warrior

Looks like Sagna is mad about the club's transfer dealings and agitating for either a new contract, or a transfer. It's like we're not allowed to be optimistic. Everytime things are starting looking up, something new pops up.

ahh he wants a new deal, he is 29 and one more year in his contract he needs job security too..

Meitux

"I am the last player from the 2007 starting XI remaining. In May, I watched Manchester City show off. I watched at Samir [Nasri] and Gael [Clichy] lifting the trophy.

"That gave me desire for it. Were they right to leave? Yes. But when they left, we didn't know."

classic words from arsenal players

Robbie

Well, he'd be 31 by the time his contract ran out, and is recovering from his 2nd broken leg in a year. We have Jenkinson and Bellerin to take over by then. It's just irritating that this comes out now, at the beginning of the season.

Arachnid

He's right, in any case. If only Wenger had signed a goalscorer who could profit from all the work the likes of Podolski or Cazorla put in, instead of Chamakh II. At this point, I'd even take Owen.

Robbie

He's right, in any case. If only Wenger had signed a goalscorer who could profit from all the work the likes of Podolski or Cazorla put in, instead of Chamakh II. At this point, I'd even take Owen.

He should've signed the top scorer of Ligue 1 --- oh wait, he did

M

mitkoa7x

When is Wenger getting shipped off to the retirement home?

Home of Barca Fans