Arsenal

El Gato

Villarato!
Be interesting to see who comes in. Either a boring option or a former player. Either way they won’t be world beaters all of a sudden, the squad is too rotten. Out of Allegri, Vieira, Arteta, Kovac or Van Bronckorst, Gio seems a best option but he’s not even on the radar I don’t think.

gregorrin10

Well that's Emery gone.

Hurts even more, see other clubs acting like this, finally biting the bullet and ensuring a better future for their club. Something we know this Board won't ever do. The only thing Valverde leaves under this Board, is if he doesn't extend his contract in the summer. Knowing this Board, they just might give him that last 1-year contract extension as the last meme to screw with us. Like I said a year ago, he's their perfect yes man, they are truly a match made in hell.

El Gato

Villarato!
Hurts even more, see other clubs acting like this, finally biting the bullet and ensuring a better future for their club.

What better future? They have zero guarantee of performing better after the Emery sack and no prospects that they actually will, their squad is quite garbage. Ozil and Aubameyang are phoning it in doing the base minimum most times, defenders can't defend, a flappy keeper... Far too much to fix with a manager only and notably he was actually doing pretty well last season. Better future doesn't come from picking a fall guy who can't get through to his team, though I agree it is a start. Their options are limited anyway.

Devils

English media and Arsenal fans running with narrative that this guy was a treble winner with PSG. :lol:

Personally, I think he will get eaten alive in the PL. He has such a shit record when facing top teams and if that record remains, it will only get worse in England.

Called it over 2 years ago.

Stunning understanding of football.

Jenks

Be interesting to see who comes in. Either a boring option or a former player. Either way they won’t be world beaters all of a sudden, the squad is too rotten. Out of Allegri, Vieira, Arteta, Kovac or Van Bronckorst, Gio seems a best option but he’s not even on the radar I don’t think.

I think they'll got for Arteta. Sounds like the board think he can be their Pep-lite.

snowy

Auba 1 cheeky steal and 1 top outside the boot high society so far :thumbsup:

hehe hat trick + frontal flip + bukahug on the sideline

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans