Arsenal

Ketoth

Reminds me of Cesc from 07-08. When we finally get a defensive midfielder to give him some freedom to roam, he'll start banging in goals left and right.

You shouldn't forget that in 07-08 Cesc had 13 goals and 23 assists.

Wilshere is young, I am sure productivity will come with age, because he has all the makings of a star player.

Jenks

Wilshere is more of a holding player really, that's where he says he's most comfortable, even if he has been pushed forward in the last few games. When Xavi was 20 he only scored a similar amount of goals too. Can't find the assists stats.

Ketoth

Xavi was never a productive stat master, despite playing for Barcelona, and in la liga (the 2 team league). When Cesc was at Arsenal his stats were some of the best in the world. He was leading the European stats in assists for a good 5 years, all despite being so young, playing for Arsenal (which to be fair isn't one of the best 5 teams) and a very competitive league where scoring goals isn't easy.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Xavi was never a productive stat master, despite playing for Barcelona, and in la liga (the 2 team league). When Cesc was at Arsenal his stats were some of the best in the world. He was leading the European stats in assists for a good 5 years, all despite being so young, playing for Arsenal (which to be fair isn't one of the best 5 teams) and a very competitive league where scoring goals isn't easy.

It was only the PL tho

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
and a very competitive league where scoring goals isn't easy.

United 4-0 Wigan
Chelsea 4-0 Stoke
Liverpool 5-0 Norwich
Arsenal 5-1 West Ham
United 4-3 Reading
Norwich 4-3 Swansea
Arsenal 5-2 Reading
Chelsea 8-0 Aston Villa
United 4-3 Newcastle
Arsenal 7-3 Newcastle
Arsenal 5-2 Spurs

I'm sure there's more, but I think this is enough to prove my point. ;)

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Still they'll get the win tonight now. They are first to everything and getting all the second balls. I knew we'd rue our opportunities in the first half.

loozy

Nah, I think it'll end up in a draw. Then again, though, my stream's been absolute shite and I have only caught glimpses here and there...

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Sucks that this was the same time as the Clasico, wanted to watch it as well.

Continuing my FIFA adventures with Arsenal meanwhile, trashed Stoke 9-1 (with Podolski scoring five goals :lol:). It's funny how bad Stoke are in FIFA.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Sucks that this was the same time as the Clasico, wanted to watch it as well.

Continuing my FIFA adventures with Arsenal meanwhile, trashed Stoke 9-1 (with Podolski scoring five goals :lol:). It's funny how bad Stoke are in FIFA.

You must be playing them in clear conditions. Make it snowy or rainy and you'd soon lose ;)

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
All right. I'll make it that, and I'll play them at the Britannia. Just to show you guys that means nothing.

Well, it made a slight difference. Only won 5-2 (Cazorla hat trick :wub:).

Last edited:

ivan22

Not good at defending.

:lol:
suarez2.gif

Home of Barca Fans