Arsenal

ammarfcb

ze special one
GOATroud is one sexy beast

that feel when u get to hug him
tumblr_mh8u1l4GSC1rjev45o2_500.jpg

Robbie

[video=vimeo;57013811]http://vimeo.com/57013811[/video]

2012-13 Jack Wilshere compilation. I can't believe he was injured for over a year. England better not ruin him

Robbie

Reminds me of Cesc from 07-08. When we finally get a defensive midfielder to give him some freedom to roam, he'll start banging in goals left and right.

B

BrianSwan

Reminds me of Cesc from 07-08. When we finally get a defensive midfielder to give him some freedom to roam, he'll start banging in goals left and right.

No one wants to mention Brighton? I thought they were excellent, can't wait until they go up. Along with MK Dons

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Just played the two closest live fixtures on FIFA 13 (Liverpool and Stoke). Trashed Stoke 5-0 (with Podolski scoring four of them :lol:) but then somehow managed to lose 4-7 against Liverpool (at least Gerrard scored a hat trick :wub:) I hope Liverpool game doesn't actually go like this, would love if the Stoke one did however.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Decided to take revenge on you guys, knew there was no way that would happen again.

Indeed, this time we won 9-6 (Podolski, Walcott scored hat tricks, as did Sturridge). I hate defending on FIFA btw, I swear I'm better in real life at defense than I am in this game. But, whatever, I can normally manage to outscore the computer, so whatever.

Also, what's up with that gif?

Home of Barca Fans