Arsenal

cloned warrior

Arsenal midfielder Abou Diaby (26) was among the alternatives for Song. Barcelona also had positive reports on Vermaelen and Wilshere. [md]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So Vermaelen wearing Blaugrana next season then?

Barca 2013:

Chamakh
Iniesta Fabregas Messi
Song Wilshere
Santos Vermaelen Pique Alves​

Chamakh infront of messi?? :lol:

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
was just about to post that Vermaelen, Diaby, Wilshere trio rumour and say that if Barça do buy one of these 3 players that Rosell demands Arsenal have "FC BARCELONA" as their shirt sponsor next season.

This "Giroud is still goalless" thing is really getting kind of annoying. Arsenal murdered Soton 6-1 and the Gunners have 2 more own goals compared to Giroud goals.

Robbie

We're better off without RVP. He was world class, but was the focal point of every final pass. Now everyone tries to score and we mix it up, switching positions and with brilliant off the ball movement. The signing of Cazorla definitely saved our season. It really feels like the presence of Cesc is back

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
We're better off without RVP. He was world class, but was the focal point of every final pass. Now everyone tries to score and we mix it up, switching positions and with brilliant off the ball movement. The signing of Cazorla definitely saved our season. It really feels like the presence of Cesc is back

Cazorla is better than Cesc, unlike Cesc everything doesn't need to be focused on him.

X

xaviniesta

he is the cruical part of this team atm. i couldn't imagine arsenal without him at the moemnt to be honest.

Robbie

Got to give credit to Arteta too, he has great chemistry with Cazorla.

I hope he gets at least one cap from Del Bosque. If Busquets is injured, he would be a great substitute. This season he reinvented himself as a top class DM

Superfly

Banned
I hope he gets at least one cap from Del Bosque. If Busquets is injured, he would be a great substitute. This season he reinvented himself as a top class DM

Sadly will never happen. VdB rather take crap players like Torres instead. It's a shame cause he'd probably start for any country not named Spain or Germany.

That pass for Gervinho's goal was class.

Bergkamp10

Southampton were really bad yesterday but the team are doing well at the moment. Man City (a) and Chelsea (h) will be huge tests but 4 points is definitely possible considering how confident we seem to be playing.

Santi Cazorla is an absolute God, I could watch him all day. His passing, vision, dribbling...just insane. He reminds me of Bergkamp in terms of how enjoyable both players were to watch. Podolski has also been impressive, I worried about him as he had such a meh Euros but he's fit into the team really well. I love his work rate and he's linking up well with Gibbs and Cazorla

It's also nice having a defence that doesn't look like fucking up every time a long ball is hoofed in the air. Vermaelen has actually sorted out his positional play and the captaincy plus Steve Bould has brought out the best in him. Mertesacker and Gibbs have been bloody good too but City and Chelsea will be the big tests.

Robbie

No Drogba to rape us, so I'm liking our chances against Chelsea. Really worried about City though. They're the team to beat this season

Home of Barca Fans