Arsenal

Emery is very underrated. You cant be not special if you win with Sevilla 3 times in a row the Europa League. He was also brilliant with PSG but hasnt got luck.

Devils

I wouldn't say he is really underrated, rather he is elevating a team that has been punching well below its weight for years to the level they should be performing at.

He's not a top level manager, but this does show the importance of having a manger with a vision and one who the players back. Just look the improvement of players like Lacazette, Bellerin and Mustafi from under the days. It's night and day.

Morten

Emery is not really a manager for top clubs, but he is a very good manager to have when you are on a budget, it seems.
Given Perez reluctance to make big transfers these days, Emery would suit us well, i think.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

Emery is not really a manager for top clubs, but he is a very good manager to have when you are on a budget, it seems.
Given Perez reluctance to make big transfers these days, Emery would suit us well, i think.

so you left the top clubs bracket 10 games into the season, after winning 3 CL in a row?

MATE

MATE

THAT'S ENOUGH INTERNET FOR YOU.

Morten

so you left the top clubs bracket 10 games into the season, after winning 3 CL in a row?

MATE

MATE

THAT'S ENOUGH INTERNET FOR YOU.

Thats not what i said, the point is that Emery has shown that he can do quite well on a low budget and Perez being something of a penny pincher as of late.
Emery is probably out of his element dealing with big stars, as shown at PSG, but that wont be an issue in RM at this rate.
We could go for him in the summer, if he does great with Arsenal and we have a disaster of a season(looking pretty likely).

Obviously im half-joking, but hey, Benitez was once the coach here, so anything can happen.

Last edited:
Wtf is on with Arsenal? How can they play so good?

Like I said Emery is a very underrated coach. He won the Europa League with Sevilla three times in a row. He was also very strong with Paris, has won against us 4-0 without Mbappe and Neymar, won against Bayern 3-0, dominated in Bernabeu etc.. Now he has a team with many good players and thats the result if you have also a tactial genius coach.

Messigician

Like I said Emery is a very underrated coach. He won the Europa League with Sevilla three times in a row. He was also very strong with Paris, has won against us 4-0 without Mbappe and Neymar, won against Bayern 3-0, dominated in Bernabeu etc.. Now he has a team with many good players and thats the result if you have also a tactial genius coach.

Genius dont lose 6-1

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Emery the tactical genius? First time I've heard that.

Emery is a good coach if you don't have ambitions of winning any major trophies which is the level Arsenal are at right now. Also Wenger was so bad that the players now feel free of their shackles and have a manager whose football thinking is in the 21st century.

Wenger is a legend, but he should have left 7-10 years ago.

MagIX

Crack the whip Arsenal stars filmed inhaling hippy crack to be hauled in front of club bosses, and given dressing down
The shocking footage obtained by The Sun shows Gooners stars Alexandre Lacazette, Matteo Guendouzi, Mesut Ozil and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang at the heart of the dangerous binge on the substance

thesun.co.uk/sport/football/7921216/arsenal-hippy-crack-club-bosses/

Last edited:

Messigician

Crack the whip Arsenal stars filmed inhaling hippy crack to be hauled in front of club bosses, and given dressing down
The shocking footage obtained by The Sun shows Gooners stars Alexandre Lacazette, Matteo Guendouzi, Mesut Ozil and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang at the heart of the dangerous binge on the substance

thesun.co.uk/sport/football/7921216/arsenal-hippy-crack-club-bosses/

Lmao i saw the video good stuff. Ozil rolling his eyes as he falls semi unconscious is the highlight of my day.

Home of Barca Fans