Arsenal

Morten

I don't get it. How to ruin an iconic club. Take some greedy owners, lazy players and outdated coach. Run this in circles for a decade and there is no way they will ever again be what they used to be.

Now they will pray for UCL qualifiers or just EL spot.

Disaster.

Unai sure has a job ahead of him, and really, the squad will need a big shake-up to compete for PL-titles, let alone CL.

Doubt he will get the backing he needs to make it happen though, Kroenke is the biggest problem, and he wont go away anytime soon.

As such, its an ungrateful job, he and Arsenal should be happy to even make top 4, or win a league cup/FA cup, thats pretty much the limit of the current Arsenal side, i think.

JerseyAddict

Unai sure has a job ahead of him, and really, the squad will need a big shake-up to compete for PL-titles, let alone CL.

Doubt he will get the backing he needs to make it happen though, Kroenke is the biggest problem, and he wont go away anytime soon.

As such, its an ungrateful job, he and Arsenal should be happy to even make top 4, or win a league cup/FA cup, thats pretty much the limit of the current Arsenal side, i think.

+1 on this

Demog

Wenger was performing miracles keeping them in the top 4 for 20 seasons in a row. The club owners are a disgrace.

khaled_a_d

I don't see what Leverkusen did wrong there.

The whole "cool" official social media accounts need to slow down. It was non of their business at all. To mock a GK who had a career like Cech isn't the right thing to do, especially when there was no evidence whatsoever that he is ok with it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The whole "cool" official social media accounts need to slow down. It was non of their business at all. To mock a GK who had a career like Cech isn't the right thing to do, especially when there was no evidence whatsoever that he is ok with it.

I don't see how they mocked him? Just posted a video about Leno, their former GK, playing out of the back and how it should be done which Arsenal with Cech are unable to do.

Cech has used social media to his advantage for a long time anyway so I don't see why he's even complaining. He's a legendary GK, a CL winner, should have a thick skin instead of getting all defensive here.

German and Italian clubs use social media a different way and I find it funny. 95% it's not controversial.

khaled_a_d

I don't see how they mocked him? Just posted a video about Leno, their former GK, playing out of the back and how it should be done which Arsenal with Cech are unable to do.

Give me a break, they clearly mocked him. Their former GK is now playing somewhere else and competing with someone else and to do it this way after his mistake was flat out rude.
Italian clubs -and some Spanish like Betis- don't use social media against each other. they are doing it in respectful way.
Germans are getting Carte Blanche to say whatever they want but in most cases they mock each other and they all seem to accept it, Bayer crossed a line by involving someone you have no connection with, after a mistake, in a favor of your former player.
This is ok if it is a troll account, not official one

serghei

Those types of accounts are for Mickey Mouse clubs, serious clubs like Barca should not do that

We are pretty professional about social media. No complains. Aren't we something like the most followed club on fbook twitter and youtube?

Home of Barca Fans