Arsenal

BarcaOG

Banned
It's comedic, really. A mediocre coach for a club with mediocre ambitions. He's going to be eaten alive by Klopp, Pep, Mourinho and Pochetino. It will be a slaughter.

It's too bad--I was kind of looking forward to Arsenal doing 'something' again in England..

Sterlingfan2000

i cant Judge him since i didnt watched sevilal or Valencia. Bu is tenure at psg is strange , first he was powerless , the Players had too much Control and there was the mini Hitler Neymar, who basically is the boss in PSG. I hope he does well

Devils

[tw]1003985460203532288[/tw]

Sign a 34 year old fullback to mark the beginning of your new era folks.

:lol:

TitoTata

Banned
[tw]1003985460203532288[/tw]

Sign a 34 year old fullback to mark the beginning of your new era folks.

:lol:

It gets better !!

They're supposedly well on with talks to take Fellaini on a free from ManU.

Looks like the Arsenal fans are gonna get what they deserve for not appreciating Wenger lol

Joan

Licht is an experienced player who might turn into a leader in the dressing room. Also, not a bad signing for free.

FCBfan22

Dead. :lol::rofl1::lol::rofl1::lol:

Even when Arsenal doesn't intend to be a joke, they are.

073dTX2.jpg

Catta

Smith-Rowe and Reiss Nelson were really good for Arsenal, but the defense is still making same stupid mistakes. At one point they lost the ball in their own 6 yard box, were lucky not to concede after that mistake.

JerseyAddict

I don't get it. How to ruin an iconic club. Take some greedy owners, lazy players and outdated coach. Run this in circles for a decade and there is no way they will ever again be what they used to be.

Now they will pray for UCL qualifiers or just EL spot.

Disaster.

Home of Barca Fans