Arsenal

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
I wouldn't bet against it. They pay very well.
They do but something tells me an Ancelotti or Benitez will be hired. I know Ancelotti never manages rivals of formers clubs, but the way he was treated by Chelsea, I think he would take the Arsenal job.

Morten

It wont be Wenger-out anymore, but i still think Arsenalfantv is worth a watch tonight.
How do you concede against a 10 man team that barely entered your own half?

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
It wont be Wenger-out anymore, but i still think Arsenalfantv is worth a watch tonight.
How do you concede against a 10 man team that barely entered your own half?
Yes many of them saw it as a loss and I agree seeing as I don't think they'll do much in second leg.

As for Wenger going and AFTV changing? No they'll still moan when results don't go their way under new manager.

FCBfan22

Wenger apparently turned down P$G, because he wants to become France's NT manager. A match made in heaven IMO.

Devils

Wenger should have left last year after the FA cup. Things are just sad at this point.

What a tragic end for the man at Arsenal.

Morten

Wenger should have left last year after the FA cup. Things are just sad at this point.

What a tragic end for the man at Arsenal.

Its sad, but its completely his own fault. He really should have left even before last year, winning FA cups is nice, but the decline had been obvious for years now.

Home of Barca Fans