Arsenal

FCBfan22

Every now and then they find a "victim" just to "make up" some not bad at all stuff. They need remake from the ground.

True that. It's still amazing. Some people call Liverpool inconsistant, but I'd say Arsenal is the most inconsistant club there is in top leagues today.

Still, they are gonna get shafted by Atleti in EL. I think Simeone said earlier that EL is their only chance for a trophy this season, so I expect them to go balls deep in this competition.

Zincubus

Banned
Fucking hell, Arsenal on fire for once. 4-1. Two goals for Ramsey and Lacazette.

Those two goals from Ramsey were classy team goals and his finish for the second was amazing .

Kinda sad really as the we used to play football like that and now we've turned into a mixture of ManU under Jose and Stoke City ...

The best football I've seen for ages has been Liverpool last night and Arsenal tonight ..

khaled_a_d

A legend of a coach, the lat standing consistent coach since I started following European football.

About a decade too late tbh.

Arsene was one of the main reason they didn't collapse with such abysmal squad they had for almost a decade. People blamed him for lack of spending but I doubt it was him who wanted to save money, he just took the blame most probably. He is few years late but won't say he is a decade too late
Question is whether he will coach another team? National team?

Givenchy

rip Arsenalfan tv

this is sad news though, he is the last one standing of long term managers after Ferguson. plot twist, Wenger to PSG, Tuchel to Arsenal :lol:

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Haha, glorious.

Everyone watch Arsenal NOT winning the Europa League, hire someone completely NOT fit for purpose and the papa Wenger departure NOT changing a thing down there :D

Home of Barca Fans