Arsenal

Devils

Sanchez looks set to leave in the next few days now.

Something is seriously up at this club. It's impossible to believe that this is happening is solely out of incompetence. You cannot trust the words of any person in the hierarchy of this club from the manager, to the directors to the executives and owners.

It's actually shady as fuck.

Last edited:

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
If I didn't dislike them...I'd feel sorry for them. But it is a comedy. Watching Arsenal Fan TV after every loss is funny.

DB10

When your stuck between an apathetic owner who has no sporting vision and a declining manager who holds all power this is what you end up with. Even Gazidis who was a Wenger yes man tried to challenge him with his 'catalyst for change' comments, seeing the club needed change, but that ultimately ended with Wenger signing a new deal with Kroenke backing Wenger, leaving Gazidis a lame duck.

Wenger reigns supreme whilst it all falls down around him and he's only got himself to blame. Wenger said he wanted to leave the club in the strongest position possible after he left ..now its the exact opposite.

Last edited:

Faceless

No more faces at night
When your stuck between an apathetic owner who has no sporting vision and a declining manager who holds all power this is what you end up with. Gazidis tried to challenge Wenger with his 'catalyst for change' comments but that ultimately ended with Wenger signing a new deal with Kroenke backing Wenger, leaving Gazidis a lame duck. Wenger reigns supreme whilst it all falls down around him and he's only got himself to blame. Wenger said he wanted to leave the club in the strongest position possible after he left ..now its the exact opposite.

Wenger as much as he contributed and achieved so much with Arsenal, just really grew outdated on tactics and management. It's sad really to see it like this but I think enough is enough for Arsenal fans. Arsene Wenger leaving is the only way the club can survive. Whether Wenger like it or not, he'll be leaving the club with a tainted legacy. Unfortunately Arsenal board is far more incompetent than Barto's apparently.

El Flaco

Kohe321

Last edited:

Galning

Arsenal's not the same if they win a couple of games in a row. They need to start losing a couple again so we can have some ArsenalFanTV & chill.

JerseyAddict

And today Arsenal hit the fuckin bottom
It shows just right as when some people should realise their time has passed and JUST FUCKIN LEAVE. Wenger is made a mockery of himself and Arsenal.

FCBfan22

Some said, that we were the next AC Milan. I really think Arsenal is, especially if both Ozil and Sanchez leave and Wenger stays.

Home of Barca Fans