Arsenal

BarcaOG

Banned
typical arsenal string of victories in the final stretch. and all the pundits commenting things like "this is the arsenal fans want to see", "this is the arsenal we missed this season."

blah blah blah. its such a caricature. i really hope liverpool doesnt bottle it so that arsenal stay 5th. maybe the only way they will learn/do something ambitious is if they fail by their own mediocre standards (4th place)

JerseyAddict

He will stay.

But hey, another cup on the shelf. Better than nothin.

And if he has some balls left he can try to do what MU did. Win EL trophy next year.

Today was a good day in my book. Arsenal, Dortmund and Barça with their hands on some trophy.

El Flaco

[tw]869513931047530496[/tw]

He's among one of the reputable journo when it comes to Arsenal news, being on same tier as Ornstein.

BarcaOG

Banned
best summer signing for all top-5 EPL teams

would have been a great signing for all CL teams too but Arsenal didn't make it this year. Sorry Bayern

El Flaco

Official: Wenger signs new contract with Arsenal

[tw]869894000542707712[/tw]

Arsenal Football Club and Arsène Wenger have agreed a two-year extension to his contract as manager.

Announcing the news, our majority owner Stan Kroenke said: “Our ambition is to win the Premier League and other major trophies in Europe. It’s what the fans, players, staff, manager and board expect and we won’t rest until that is achieved. Arsène is the best person to help us make that happen. He has a fantastic track record and has our full backing.”

Arsène and chief executive Ivan Gazidis have conducted a full review of our on and off the pitch activities to identify areas for improvement to build a sustained title challenge.

Arsène, who lifted the FA Cup for a record-breaking seventh time on Saturday, said: “I love this club and I am looking forward to the future with optimism and excitement. We are looking at what we do well and how we can be stronger everywhere. This is a strong group of players and with some additions we can be even more successful. We’re committed to mounting a sustained league challenge and that will be our focus this summer and next season.

“I am grateful to have the support of the board and Stan in doing everything we can to win more trophies. It’s what we all want and I know it’s what our fans around the world demand.”

In addition to the record £110m investment in players last summer, we have made almost £40 million investment in facilities at our London Colney training centre and the Academy at Hale End in the last two years.

Ivan said: “There is no complacency anywhere at this club. Our goal is to compete for and win trophies here and in Europe. Everything we do is designed to make that happen and we will be working hard on and off the pitch this summer to improve and make a strong challenge next season. The club has grown beyond recognition in every aspect in recent years and we have the platform to be successful and meet the ambitions we and our fans share.”

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20170531/club-and-wenger-agree-contract-extension

Devils

O5NyCibf93upy.webp

Home of Barca Fans