Arsenal

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Especially Mustafi? Until Arsenal were interested in Perez, I had never heard of that guy. Another bang average striker for Arsenal, with the money the forked out for these kind of players they could have bought Messi by now. And you think buying Mustafi is a joke. Lol
I had an Arsenal fan try to tell me that we were chasing Perez...until I put him straight. Mustafi is a good signing for Arsenal and is someone they needed.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
There were rumors of Lucas Perez coming to Barca as well this summer.

He's 28, practically Deportivo signed a 6 year younger version of himself knowing he's wanted by bigger clubs and Arsenal payed his release clause. They've already nicknamed him the "Spanish Vardy".

They're two panic signings in a team of panic signings, even their captain Per was a 31 August transfer after they the 2-8 with United, they can make 2 squads of panic signings from the past 6-7 years.

This is how they like to spend their expensive ticket money, one of my friends recently moved to London got himself a Red Membership and is going to the clash with Chelsea in late September, those ticks cost a lot, well, at least he got a relatively good view one.

PS: I saw parts of the game vs. Watford, wtf Arsenal, they have red kits, blue away kits but used the black-yellow kits against Watford?
MARCA rumours...which means it ain't worth the paper it is printed on.

Total-Football

brilliant yesterday but Watch em drop points next game .. Arsenal lack the mentality of winners .. they are inconsistent, the home league awards consistency and not casual brilliancy.

Last edited:

Robbie

brilliant yesterday but Watch em drop points next game .. Arsenal lack the mentality of winners .. they are inconsistent, the home league awards consistency and not casual brilliancy.

We'll beat the smaller sides without too many problems. That's how we get top 4 every season. The frustrating and constantly repeating event is losing pathetically to the big clubs, almost as though we aren't even trying. There are no big teams to face until November, but I have no hope of getting a title until we prove that City or United can be beaten at their ground. Especially United. Mourinho has always gotten the better of Wenger, since the Drogba era.

JerseyAddict

Will Wenger grab a chance tomrrow or will he fu again? To win over Tottenham for 1st place? Is there a better motivation?

Total-Football

Arsenal lack the mentality .. whenever they win 3 consecutive games they be like .. nah we are allowed to fuck up now ..

a europeen juggernaut shouldn't have such mentality

Home of Barca Fans