Arsenal

BenRobbins

I genuinely can't believe they didn't sign a single outfield player last year and thought they would improve. Wenger should be sacked for that alone.

Devils

He's lost the plot.

Having a go at the fans is just mental, especially when the club is as volatile as it is right now.

Andrew M

Most of their fans were over the moon for finishing above Spurs :/ what has this club turned into?

I think you have to understand that London rivalry. There's some serious bragging rights at play there as it looked like Spurs were definitely going to finish above for the first time in 21 years or so.

khaled_a_d

Most of their fans were over the moon for finishing above Spurs :/ what has this club turned into?

Let's say it once happened in the future and we sucked and Espanyol looked they were gonna finish above us and were bragging .won't you be happy if we avoid it at the end?
That doesn't mean they think they had gr8 year .most of them are disappointed at Wenger and their team. but they are happy they avoided such shame

Galning

I think you have to understand that London rivalry. There's some serious bragging rights at play there as it looked like Spurs were definitely going to finish above for the first time in 21 years or so.

Maybe. This type of thing should matter more to the smaller team, Spurs. If Barça was in Arsenal's shoes I'd be more worried about Levante winning the league than Espanyol finishing above us.

khaled_a_d

Maybe. This type of thing should matter more to the smaller team, Spurs. If Barça was in Arsenal's shoes I'd be more worried about Levante winning the league than Espanyol finishing above us.

It isn't about "than" .Arsenal fans are more worried with losing the league .but football fans can carry more emotions and rivalry .they lost the league and they are angry about it ,but they are at least glade it didn't end even worse with city rival making fun of them too

Nucky

I wonder how long will take for Arsenal to win the league.. I say at least another 10 years if they stick with Wenger..

RaidersGunz

Xhaka is done, looks like only a matter of time before Ricardo Rodriguez is added at LB. Adding Xhaka and Ricardo Rodriguez improves Arsenal's first phase tremendously. Much more possibilities to play a good first pass.

Excellent start to the window by adding Xhaka. He's at the right age and in a position we really needed. Club has been doing great work so far, very aggressive by all accounts.

Cazorla/Ozil/Sanchez/Cech/Xhaka. One per window is fantastic, we always seem to lack something at the vital stage. I pray we go all out for a striker (Morata/Higuain) and we can bring it to pretty much any club in the world. Not exactly going to be favourites against Real/Barca, but we'll have a better showing than we've ever had before.

Home of Barca Fans