Arsenal

Barcadub

They will have to score 3 or 4 goals. I mean that's very tough.

It's vital for monaco not to concede early.

Let's not underestimate monaco. They are well on form at the moment.

Jenks

Arsenal have had quite a few good wins away after having been beaten at home, and I wouldn't be surprised to see another, but why three clear goals against a team like Monaco? Na.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Arsenal have had quite a few good wins away after having been beaten at home, and I wouldn't be surprised to see another, but why three clear goals against a team like Monaco? Na.

They need 3-0 to go through. 3-1 will see them go to extra time.

Robbie

Nothing will change with Wenger in charge. You'll in the same place next season as you are now.

I'm not sure about that. We're in a better position now than we were last season, and have made big signings in defense as well as attack. We failed to get Schneiderlin or Carvalho, so our lack of steel in midfield killed us early on in the season. Our winning streak is almost entirely due to Coquelin suddenly becoming top class when he was finally given a chance to prove himself. I still think we'll make a big signing in the DM position this summer, and that might be just what we need to fight for the title.

Don't forget that every time we ended up having to scrape for 3rd/4th, it was because Wenger failed to strengthen the squad while selling a big player every season. Things are completely different now, but let's see if it changes anything.

Darko

Hope they somehow manage to win the title this season, Chelsea and City have been playing badly, and Arsenal really impressed me with some great football against West Ham.

Jenks

I'm not sure about that. We're in a better position now than we were last season, [...]

Because Liverpool were crap for half the season. You haven't progressed. It's the same thing every season. Next season you will be talking about how you've strengthened, while sitting in the same sort of place in the table. It's inconceivable to me that Arsenal will ever challenge for the title again with Wenger in charge.

Ketoth

No shame going out like that. We go out with honour. Many teams will easily give up having been in our position.
We can talk about the first leg after the first leg, not two weeks later. Today I can only congratulate the team on the performance.
Onwards and upwards.

Alen

It's annoying and i'm not even an Arsenal fan. Lately they almost always mess up the first leg and fall one goal short of the miracle in the second leg. Why can't you be a good team? God dammit.

Home of Barca Fans