Arsenal

L

linetty

Really hard to predict next seasons leauge table for EPL

Any of Chelsea, City, Liverpool and United can take the first spot.

DB10

Not re-signing Cesc is going to have a lot of fans in a tizzy, so the pressure is on Wenger and the board to deliver on the transfer front this summer.

Robbie

Traitor. He deserves all the hate he will get.

Still don't understand why he wanted to leave Barcelona.

Barca kicked him out, his wife only wants to live in London, his sister lives in London, and he really wanted to go back to Arsenal. Arsenal don't want to fuck over Ozil and Ramsey, so they say no. His only option is Chelsea.

I can't be mad at Arsenal for making the sensible (but hard) decision, and I can't hate Cesc for taking his only option. But man, this situation fucking sucks. (unless you're a chelsea fan)

DB10

Well, we just massively strengthened Chelsea. I hope it was worth it.

Signing players just so others can't have them is what Chelsea do...we can't afford to do that. Cesc would have been luxury, 12 months ago it would have been perfect. That's the game yo.

Ketoth

Barca kicked him out, his wife only wants to live in London, his sister lives in London, and he really wanted to go back to Arsenal. Arsenal don't want to fuck over Ozil and Ramsey, so they say no. His only option is Chelsea.

I can't be mad at Arsenal for making the sensible (but hard) decision, and I can't hate Cesc for taking his only option. But man, this situation fucking sucks. (unless you're a chelsea fan)

They can't kick him out. He's under contract. That's the point I was getting at. Leaving or staying was his decision. Leaving him on the bench would have made Barcelona look bad. Cesc had the opportunity to play hard ball. But he chose to leave, he signed a contract with Chelsea. In the end it's all his fault and his decision.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
They can't kick him out. He's under contract. That's the point I was getting at. Leaving or staying was his decision. Leaving him on the bench would have made Barcelona look bad. Cesc had the opportunity to play hard ball. But he chose to leave, he signed a contract with Chelsea. In the end it's all his fault and his decision.

Players who actually want to play football would not have agreed to a situation like that. You need to look at it from the player's perspective and not just yours since you wanted him back at Arsenal. You could have got him, but you did not, he didnt have much of a choice as Robbie explained. Case closed. Neither your fault or his fault.

Home of Barca Fans