Arsenal

F

Flavia

Traitor. He deserves all the hate he will get.

Still don't understand why he wanted to leave Barcelona.

The club probably forced him out. He didn't fit in for 3 season, it was enough. He then might have said he'd only leave for london, and arsenal was contacted. You didn't want him back, so that's chelsea and spurs left.

Ketoth

So why didn't he just run his contract down?

"Barcelona didn't want him" is that why Barcelona cried out for him every summer whilst he was at Arsenal saying we held him hostage and stuff like that?

mazp

"Barcelona didn't want him" is that why Barcelona cried out for him every summer whilst he was at Arsenal saying we held him hostage and stuff like that?

At the time we thought it was a good move. It's too bad it didn't work out, you move on. Bigger, better players have left this club before him. No big deal.

F

Flavia

He was unwanted here. You think he'd spend a season benched just because arsenal didn't want him back? I get you're emotional, but that's really unreasonable to ask.

Chainsaw

Killahead

Barca wanted to save him from Arsenal. Once in a while one club should do that with one of the Arsenal's star, thx to their "4th place is our goal each season policy".

Ketoth

Arsenal doesn't have the money to spend at will. We'd love Cesc but we got many midfielders and we're saving our big money for a big striker.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Arsenal doesn't have the money to spend at will. We'd love Cesc but we got many midfielders and we're saving our big money for a big striker.

Yeah right. I've been hearing that for many years now. Remy must be a big striker I guess.

Home of Barca Fans