Arsenal

Der Kaiser

Remarkable indeed, aspirations to just be good enough to not win any trophies...even without a top 4 finish, nothing will change for them...At least there's the Emirates Cup

But look at all that money they have in the bank! Fans dont care about winning trophies, they want their club to be rich. Right? RIGHT???

H

Haruko The Goon

Time for change is fast approaching. I'd give wenger 1 year contract, no more. He'll have this summer to get a CF, and a RB, and then hope Ramsey/Theo stay fit next year.

IF he doesn't win a cup, then that'll be the end of it, and we should be looking to bring in Klopp/Simeone.

Ketoth

Things really aren't as bad as it looks. Still well on course for top 4 and the FA Cup and that would be a very successful season. We need to end this 9 years no trophy stuff everyone keeps haunting us with and we have the perfect opportunity to do it.

Ketoth

He's been far more harshly criticsed at certain times in the last 2 years but I think people have started to back off since Wenger always pulls the rabbit out of the hat and manages to finish in the top 4. There will be a reserve in judgement until the end of the season.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
So, this sucks. If we don't win FA Cup, I gotta admit I'll be pretty mad, let's save what we can from this fiasco of a season. We still probably haven't been hit as hard as Dortmund, but then again we didn't reach CL finals last year either, and we play in a much more competitive league...

Djab

It's serves Wenger right not to win any shit this year.
What the hell he was saying about us being guilty? Nonsense.

Galning

So, this sucks. If we don't win FA Cup, I gotta admit I'll be pretty mad, let's save what we can from this fiasco of a season. We still probably haven't been hit as hard as Dortmund, but then again we didn't reach CL finals last year either, and we play in a much more competitive league...

So when are you going to update your signature? :)

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Time for change is fast approaching. I'd give wenger 1 year contract, no more. He'll have this summer to get a CF, and a RB, and then hope Ramsey/Theo stay fit next year.

IF he doesn't win a cup, then that'll be the end of it, and we should be looking to bring in Klopp/Simeone.

Klopp maybe. Simeone style is totally different to arsenal.

H

Haruko The Goon

If we don't win it, then damn. CL qualification is more important though. Financially more important anyway.

We miss out on an FA cup, it'll be more of a morale blow across the club, again. We should be wrapping up the FA cup with ease, we've got dogshite to face, but the FA cup has that "anything can happen" aura. Lets wait and see.

pEllee

I wouldn't be surprised if Wenger decides to leave at the end of the season. I know, Gazidis has already confirmed that Wenger will sign an extension but that was before this pathetic collapse. Most of the fans seem to be fed up with him by now and I'm not sure he'll even want to continue this time.

The football is not even enjoyable anymore. Just a bunch of static and useless scrubs trying to pass their way through narrow defensive blocks. No penetration at all whatsoever.
Relegation form, injuries and poor football. If they're ever supposed to drop out of the top 4 then this is the year. Would be a sad and unworthy ending to a long managerial reign.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans