Arsenal

Ketoth

We've been poor today and against Norwich. International break killed off our momentum. Couldn't create chances, but it's down to a lack of movement. Tired legs and jaded all round.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
If you're a Gooner, a lot to be concerned about...Never an encouraging sign to hear management continue to use words like 'lack of confidence' as well as having no answers on how to turn things around...Cazorla continuing to show the gulf in class in that squad

Ketoth

We've had our key players injured for a while now. Diaby, Wilshere, Sagna, Rosicky, Gibbs, Walcott, Szczesny.

Robbie

3 points and a clean sheet. Couldn't ask for more. Also, Wilshere had close to 100% pass completion, so that's very promising for his first game back in more than a year. I hope our strikers start scoring again, though. It's a shame the board let RVP go, as we could've been top this season with all the chances Cazorla has been creating. We'll need a full season + preseason to have another in-form striker.

Robbie

It was till we sold RVP. You can look back to my past posts if you want, but I've repeatedly said that we're forced into transition this season because none of our signings were involved in preseason.. not to mention we've overhauled both the midfield and forward line.

Ketoth

10 points behind the leaders is worrying, but then again we've had some tough fixtures. We will go on a good run at some point and close the gap.

Utd next week though. Hate this fixture. Always lose :(

Home of Barca Fans