Arsenal

Robbie

Crisis? What crisis?

I'll eat my words if we actually make quality signings, but if we don't get the right players in before September 1st, the crisis will hit in March when everyone is tired. I'm looking at the big picture here, the entire season. A couple of wins against small clubs is nice, but the true test will be how we fare against Spurs, Chelsea, United, City, etc.

I don't for a million years see us getting Di Maria or Benzema. Cabaye maybe, but we desperately needed a striker and defensive midfielder

Ketoth

After seeing the manu-chelsea match I can safely say we have a better first 11 than both of those teams. At least, we play much better football.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
------------------------Cech----------------------
---Ivanovic---Sagna----------Koscielny-----Cole---
-----------------Ramsey---Wilshere---------------
------------Walcott---Mata----Hazard-------------
------------------Torres/Giroud-------------------

What my mixed XI of the two would look like.

Last edited:

Ketoth

I'll eat my words if we actually make quality signings, but if we don't get the right players in before September 1st, the crisis will hit in March when everyone is tired. I'm looking at the big picture here, the entire season. A couple of wins against small clubs is nice, but the true test will be how we fare against Spurs, Chelsea, United, City, etc.

I don't for a million years see us getting Di Maria or Benzema. Cabaye maybe, but we desperately needed a striker and defensive midfielder

We do need some top quality additions. Podolski is a good backup, not a starter. We need a top quality attacking midfielder/winger, defensive midfielder, striker and defender (if Sagna is to remain at CB, a RB. If Sagna goes to RB, then a CB). Only a handful of top quality players, and we'd be a force to be reckoned with.
Maybe a goalkeeper too.

A

Athletic

If that's what you think then okay lol. I dislike Chelsea and I think the only people starting in todays Chelsea lineup would be Kos > Cahill and Wilshere > Lamps (which in it's turn is debatable)

Robbie

After seeing the manu-chelsea match I can safely say we have a better first 11 than both of those teams. At least, we play much better football.

Mourinho was playing for a draw and got his tactics perfect for what he wanted. Chelsea are going to be a machine this season, and United will always be thereabouts. We needed big signings to match them, but with a week left we haven't done anything.

Kerrybai

You must have hit your head ;) How you can extract that from the United-Chelsea game is beyond me. Mou played for a clean sheet and we all know how negative Moyes can be.

Home of Barca Fans