Manchester United

Zidane82

92 million euro for Maguire... insane

You’ve seen Phil Jones play I take it ...

My favourite Phil Jones clip shows him running across to tackle an approaching forward but Jones trips himself up and ends up diving downwards and HEADING the ball out of play !!

Givenchy

the price is shocking, Leicester did a great job milking them BUT I do think Maguire will end up being a decent transfer for United, its not like money is a big issue for them. he'll never be worth that amount but he improves them alot. in 2 years time, De Ligts 150mil clause won't look so crazy either at this rate

Dybala seems to be heading there also which i think is a big mistake for both parties; you need players who actually want to play for you. AdM 2.0 and sold back to Italy within a season is my guess. Juve are losing their minds, signing De Ligt was a step forward but fucking hell, Lukaku? :facepalm: Higuain is still hanging around also.. Cancelo could leave.. kinda thankful we have Barto rn

Vilarrubi

Shambolic transfer window lmao.

I like the fact that they "supposedly" got offered Neymar, then when they rejected him United fans were saying "Didn't want him anyway"... :lol: :lol:

Like a Europa League team would say no to him with players like Alexis and Mata in the squad LOL United fans truly some of the most deluded fans since their downfall.

Vahue

They are finished. Wouldn't be surprised if the likes of Everton, Leicester and Wolves finished above them this season.

xXKonan

I can't believe they sold Lukaku and didn't bother to get a decent enough replacement in.

And also baffling they didn't bother to at least sign one more Midfielder.

Home of Barca Fans