Page 1 of 228 1231151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 3412

Thread: Manchester United

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Jenks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,258

    Manchester United

    Apparently Berbatov has rejected Juventus and Fiorentina for...Fulham.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    United4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    30
    allo fellow united fans alike, new to this forum and glad to meet ya

  3. #3
    I can't feel ma face!
    FCB_M3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    OC
    Posts
    780
    Quote Originally Posted by United4Life View Post
    allo fellow united fans alike, new to this forum and glad to meet ya
    Yellllloooooo


    Anyone see how Hernandez Did with his new teammates?



    Quote Originally Posted by Myrmecophile View Post
    Cesc will only ever be our 3rd best #4 after Pep and Rafa tbf

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Meitux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In The Stars
    Posts
    4,091
    vidic seems not ready yet he needs more games to find his best self

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Robbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,445

    Arsenal

    By the time Sagna forces his way out (next year?), Jenkinson will be more than ready to take over. He was very good against Sunderland, Stoke, and Liverpool. And let's not forget Hector Bellerin, whose probably the best RB our academy has ever stolen produced arty1:. Tore marseille apart in the next-gen series. Can't wait for him to play in the Carling and FA cup.

  6. #6
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,646
    except your academy didnt produce him, he was widely thought to be the best RB in la masia before he left

  7. #7
    Scandinavian 101
    Deco 20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,484
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
    By the time Sagna forces his way out (next year?), Jenkinson will be more than ready to take over. He was very good against Sunderland, Stoke, and Liverpool. And let's not forget Hector Bellerin, whose probably the best RB our academy has ever stolen produced arty1:. Tore marseille apart in the next-gen series. Can't wait for him to play in the Carling and FA cup.
    How about Toral? He supposedly did better last year. I'm not surprised about Bellerín, wing backs with good technique usually do well, and he seems like a smart kid despite the stupid haircut.

    It's a shame we've lost him, he'd probably be playing with Barca B this season considering all our other RBs are horrible (except for Montoya, but he's in the first team now)

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Robbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,445
    Quote Originally Posted by Deco 20 View Post
    How about Toral? He supposedly did better last year. I'm not surprised about Bellerín, wing backs with good technique usually do well, and he seems like a smart kid despite the stupid haircut.

    It's a shame we've lost him, he'd probably be playing with Barca B this season considering all our other RBs are horrible (except for Montoya, but he's in the first team now)
    Toral is doing really well (but not as good as Bellerin and Gnabry who are brilliant) but has had some injury problems. It's harder to tell with CMs, but he rarely puts a foot wrong.

    I honestly think Bellerin is better than Jenkinson, but is probably held back because of age and inexperience. He'll get many chances to prove himself in the cup competitions this season.

  9. #9
    Scandinavian 101
    Deco 20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,484
    Couldn't find any videos on him playing

    But I did post what I could find on the Bellerín thread

    ---
    vAnd this guy?v
    Last edited by Deco 20; 6th September 2012 at 11:33 PM.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Robbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,445
    Olsson has great close-control for someone his age, it's like the ball is glued to his feet. Shame about his hair though... looks like a woodland creature crawled up his head and died


  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Meitux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In The Stars
    Posts
    4,091
    he looks like homeless xD

  12. #12
    Member
    Arachnid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    289
    Bet girls love it, though.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Jenks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,258
    Toral doesn't even seem to be getting games for the U21's, his development seems to have stalled. And Jenkinson? I seriously doubt he'll ever be the standard of right-back that Arsenal need. If Sagna goes, they'll need to get someone else in.

  14. #14
    I am Leg End
    AnfieldEd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Parts Unkown
    Posts
    6,483
    Bellerin to replace Alves then when the time comes........

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Meitux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In The Stars
    Posts
    4,091
    jenkinson wont be any good he will be an average player,still sagna way beter than him

Tags for this Thread