Manchester United

soul24rage

For me, I always had respect for Man Utd during SAF's days for how they properly built the club, trust in young players, attacking football and its history. It's really sad that a club like them is being so mismanaged and it's going to be a long time to see them become a force they were once.

Messigician

Imo United will win. Psg have the weakest midfield since Rabiot is out of favour.

Fellaini Matic and Pogba will murder Verrati and stop the supply to NCM

Givenchy

good job United. hopefully he fucks off to some national team so we only have to see his shitshows every 2-4years.

I wonder who they get next?

El Gato

Villarato!
I wonder who they get next?

Solskjaer or Blanc probably. Anybody who played for MU with a light touch to capitalise on the good mood offsetting three years of Jose misery.

I would LOVE to see Keane manage this bunch of man-children, shit would be gold.

Last edited:

Givenchy

Solskjaer or Blanc probably. Anybody who played for MU with a light touch to capitalise on the good mood offsetting three years of Jose misery.

I would LOVE to see Keane manage this bunch of man-children, shit would be gold.

good call, i think they might get a caretaker manager for the rest of the season but wouldn't Blanc want a permanent role?

Keane would probably physically assault some of the current United players :lol:

they still have alot of dead wood to get rid of but hopefully the new manager sparks some life into them to make the PSG game more interesting

El Gato

Villarato!
Probably. Though it doesn't really matter if he joined them now. Results will get much better anyway so it's likely that whoever takes over will stay on for longer than until end of season.

I'm just so fucking gutted they sacked him, because they'll almost surely improve and we'll have to put up with retarded Redcafe fans all over the internet yet again shouting around how Pogba is quality. Only Liverpool fans are worse. Fuck sake.

Morten

Solskjær, are they really considering him?
His first period with Molde was good, his 2nd one has been less than stellar.
And again, this is Norwegian football, its hardly comparable to a massive job like United.

Edit : They actually hired him, could go both ways, i guess.
I may have to eat my words later, but i dont think Solskjær will be able to do much, pretty average manager in my book.
Probably will do a little better than currently though, wouldnt take much.

Last edited:

BenRobbins

Solskjær, are they really considering him?
His first period with Molde was good, his 2nd one has been less than stellar.
And again, this is Norwegian football, its hardly comparable to a massive job like United.

Edit : They actually hired him, could go both ways, i guess.
I may have to eat my words later, but i dont think Solskjær will be able to do much, pretty average manager in my book.

Yeah its going to be him for the rest of the season it looks like.

Atleast we have a good feeling around the club again, im excited for the weekends game for once.

Home of Barca Fans