Manchester United

mesiesta

It's interesting how Martial will perform this season after all this saga and if Special One will give enough playing time to him.

BenRobbins

They will have only 5 players for 3-4 attacking positions (sometimes they play 4-3-3, sometimes 4-2-3-1) - Lingard, Mata, Rashford, Alexis, Lukaku. I'm pretty confident they will not let him go anywhere.

Yeah Martial will stay, we can't afford to let him leave.

Only possible outgoing is Darmian when Valencia and Dalot are fit again.

mesiesta

Fantasy premier league question - how much do you think Rashford and Lingard will play?

And which CB will play???

I think Lingard will get more playing time than Rashford.
Bailey is their main CB at this moment, but he is being injured half of the season. I think Smalling will be good choice for CB.

Vilarrubi

I think Lingard will get more playing time than Rashford.
Bailey is their main CB at this moment, but he is being injured half of the season. I think Smalling will be good choice for CB.

They’ve given rashford Number 10 shirt though.. I know shirt numbers aren’t usually anything to go by but for rashfords development he needs to play a full season imo.. anyway benrobbins is a united fan I’ll see what he says

RMU ReBorn

38814381_2210594075636348_3045870697562767360_n.jpg

RMU ReBorn

cant wait for the season to unfold . That customary melt down in red cafe :wub: It would end up worse if Ronaldo doesn't wins another CL . They won't have anything to wank about

Morten

Must watch the game today.

The meltdown that will ensue if United lose is going to be fuckery overload.

While i dont have any love for United, i hope they wont turn this game into an absolute borefest, the PL opener deserves better.

Home of Barca Fans