Manchester United

Richard.H

It's like a rite of passage. English tourist come to southern Europe and wreck havoc every summer. The locals here in Barcelona absolutely hate English tourists (although they depend on them for revenue of course) and by extension look at all tourists as "rowdy" but really it's just the English bunch that for whatever reason feel entitled to destroy property, urinate in public and just annoy people in general. Think back to when Liverpool fans came to Barcelona and behaved well, less than stellar.

You actually live in Barcelona? That's very cool mate :cheers: I think you're one of the very few in this forum that does.

I never understood that English tourist thing when they go on their summer vacations to Spain. I did have a strange experience in Barcelona where the workers refused to help a Brit tourist with the touchpad mcdonalds order menu. I went and helped out the man. Guess they're really fed up with the rowdy brits.

FC433

Donny van de Beek is almost done. Sancho and Upamecano should follow in the coming weeks. Brilliant work.

I could actually see them winning the league if they get the targeted players. Very excited for them.

Andresito

Staff member
Donny van de Beek is almost done. Sancho and Upamecano should follow in the coming weeks. Brilliant work.

I could actually see them winning the league if they get the targeted players. Very excited for them.

But Sancho and Upa are staying?

FC433

^
I was wrong when I said that these players should follow. It is a bit too early; however, according to recent reports, MUFC is preparing another offer for Sancho. And they are also looking for another option since they are not willing to meet Monaco's asking price for Badiashile (/ did Monaco refuse to sell? do not really know).

FC433

Solskjaer wants Upamecano at Man Utd after sealing Van de Beek deal...: https://twitter.com/MarkOgden_/status/1300366851592130560?s=20

It only took united two seasons? to rebuild their team.

Rashford 22 Martial 24 Sancho 20

Fernandes 25
Pogba 27 Matic 32

Shaw 25 Maguire 27 Upamecano 22 Wan-Bissaka 22

de Gea 29

They only need a young LB and CDM and they could do that next summer. Solskjaer is doing excellent job.

Andresito

Staff member
Solskjaer wants Upamecano at Man Utd after sealing Van de Beek deal...: https://twitter.com/MarkOgden_/status/1300366851592130560?s=20

It only took united two seasons? to rebuild their team.

Rashford 22 Martial 24 Sancho 20

Fernandes 25
Pogba 27 Matic 32

Shaw 25 Maguire 27 Upamecano 22 Wan-Bissaka 22

de Gea 29

They only need a young LB and CDM and they could do that next summer. Solskjaer is doing excellent job.

Rebuilt their team to look promising yes. But they need titles if they are to be taken seriously again.

I don't think they are that desperate for Sancho. And btw Donny vd Beek is close to joining.

FC433

I think Sancho is their top priority, and I am quite sure that Havertz's deal will encourage MUFC to submit another offer. I did not include Donny because of Pogba and Fernandes. Will see where he plays though!

Andresito

Staff member
Official
Eg7HS5QWkAQC6Lv

Home of Barca Fans