Manchester United

Nucky

I've watched the first half vs Brighton. What a pathetic team United have become under mighty Mourinho. Brighton tore them apart in first half. No wonder nobody wants to play in that team when you can see that even United players can barley play that pathetic Mourinho football. I hope Mourinho stays in United, that way there are chances of us signing Pogba. Wouldn't mind him in Barca though.

LordLichtenstein

-----------------------------Alexis/Martial--------------Lukaku/Rashford-----------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lingaard/Pereira----------Pogba/Herrera----------------Matić/Fellaini---------------Fred/Mata-----
--Shaw/Young------------Smalling/Jones---------------Bailly/Lindelöf------------Valencia/Darmian
-------------------------------------------De Gea/Romero---------------------------------------------

FCBfan22

Dear United board,

please sack Mourinho before Barto spends 3 years of Barcelona's summer transfer budgets on a dab.

Thank you.

Morten

I wonder if its time for United to go with a young coach on the rise next time, LVG and Mourinho both have great cvs, but they were past expiration date when they got hired.

Home of Barca Fans