Manchester United

Robbie

Arsenal

By the time Sagna forces his way out (next year?), Jenkinson will be more than ready to take over. He was very good against Sunderland, Stoke, and Liverpool. And let's not forget Hector Bellerin, whose probably the best RB our academy has ever [strike]stolen[/strike] produced :party1:. Tore marseille apart in the next-gen series. Can't wait for him to play in the Carling and FA cup.

jamrock

except your academy didnt produce him, he was widely thought to be the best RB in la masia before he left

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
By the time Sagna forces his way out (next year?), Jenkinson will be more than ready to take over. He was very good against Sunderland, Stoke, and Liverpool. And let's not forget Hector Bellerin, whose probably the best RB our academy has ever [strike]stolen[/strike] produced :party1:. Tore marseille apart in the next-gen series. Can't wait for him to play in the Carling and FA cup.

How about Toral? He supposedly did better last year. I'm not surprised about Bellerín, wing backs with good technique usually do well, and he seems like a smart kid despite the stupid haircut.

It's a shame we've lost him, he'd probably be playing with Barca B this season considering all our other RBs are horrible (except for Montoya, but he's in the first team now)

Robbie

How about Toral? He supposedly did better last year. I'm not surprised about Bellerín, wing backs with good technique usually do well, and he seems like a smart kid despite the stupid haircut.

It's a shame we've lost him, he'd probably be playing with Barca B this season considering all our other RBs are horrible (except for Montoya, but he's in the first team now)

Toral is doing really well (but not as good as Bellerin and Gnabry who are brilliant) but has had some injury problems. It's harder to tell with CMs, but he rarely puts a foot wrong.

I honestly think Bellerin is better than Jenkinson, but is probably held back because of age and inexperience. He'll get many chances to prove himself in the cup competitions this season.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Couldn't find any videos on him playing :(

But I did post what I could find on the Bellerín thread

---
vAnd this guy?v

Last edited:

Robbie

Olsson has great close-control for someone his age, it's like the ball is glued to his feet. Shame about his hair though... looks like a woodland creature crawled up his head and died

olsson.jpg

Jenks

Toral doesn't even seem to be getting games for the U21's, his development seems to have stalled. And Jenkinson? I seriously doubt he'll ever be the standard of right-back that Arsenal need. If Sagna goes, they'll need to get someone else in.

Home of Barca Fans