Manchester United

El Gato

Villarato!
They did field mostly academy in an away game where it takes 6-7 hours to get to. And think they're basically through anyway.

Still funny.

Vilarrubi

[MENTION=26762]Copperpot[/MENTION] will return with a vengeance.

He got banned.

But on a side note.... United fans winning the Manchester derby but knowing they’ve handed the title the Liverpool:

dTcAHZcg.jpg

Newcomer

The PL title race is already over.

Very disappointing City this season. I wonder if Guadiola will leave after then end of the season.

Have to give credit to Liverpool. They have been pretty consistent the last 2 years.

MU is not that bad either. They did some good signings like AWB and Pogba is still missing. De Gea is back to his good level. Don't think Solskjaer is the man for the job but those last few wins against top sides will give him more time at the club.

soul24rage

Better team than Man Utd play right into Man Utd's play as those teams leave space in behind which is dangerous against the likes of Rashford and James.

It's against the lower side teams where Man Utd has the most problems as those teams have a more defensive approach and don't leave that much space in behind.

Andrew M

The PL title race is already over.

Very disappointing City this season. I wonder if Guadiola will leave after then end of the season.

Have to give credit to Liverpool. They have been pretty consistent the last 2 years.

MU is not that bad either. They did some good signings like AWB and Pogba is still missing. De Gea is back to his good level. Don't think Solskjaer is the man for the job but those last few wins against top sides will give him more time at the club.

I reckon he'll go in 2021

Home of Barca Fans